PDA

View Full Version : www.habbook.com now owned by me :D

T0X!C-uk
18-09-2004, 12:45 AM
Yay i now own www.habbook.com i brought it off dave today.

It should be up in a few days so just keep checking back and having a quick look.

p.s - Im planning to give a few rares out the day after opening to celebrate the opening the day before

it may sound confusing me giving em out the next day but i will be busy on opening day making sure things are working correctly :)

Jseb
18-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Lol wowow Congralution! U safe Habbook! I think :s but still congralution i do believe u will enjoye :)

evect
18-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Good job on getting the site. I can't really comment on the actual site itself until I see the whole thing..

T0X!C-uk
18-09-2004, 09:59 AM
thanks im working on the site now and the .co.uk has been transferd and the .com will be done soon

iRoss
30-09-2004, 07:30 PM
ahhhhh! i hope you do a bit more to it before the grand opening!!! :D

:.:OaSiSbOi:.:
01-10-2004, 08:55 PM
yo dude can u help me with my habbocoast.com private message me back or email me or w/e

iRoss
01-10-2004, 08:57 PM
wow the site is looking ever better than before!!! good work =P :)

Jseb
02-10-2004, 01:03 AM
hmm i am kind of dessapointed of habbook right now its! The layout have been already been used! its use to be habberd.co.uk so yeah i dont know who own the layout the first time but if u stoll it from them (event if they put right disable and select all disable still not a good job) :eusa_shhh

Update : Yeah well habberd have been changing of layout right now but still they have been told by a lots of ppl of habbox that they stole the layout from habbox and now well its exactly the same from the old layout of habberd :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!