PDA

View Full Version : Teenity.net Forum For teens!

Fearisdu.
19-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Hello everybody
Register at http://teenityforum.net/ For teen discussions, there are thread sections for everything you can think of!
Register today.

*While you are on the register page when it asks for "Referrer" put Dan

when you register say hello by posting a thread in the "Hello" Section.

Hope to see you soon:)

Zak
19-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Little too dark for my liking, seems dull. Seen as though I'm not a teen soon I guess I won't be registering :)

Do you own the forums?

Fearisdu.
19-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Little too dark for my liking, seems dull. Seen as though I'm not a teen soon I guess I won't be registering :)

Do you own the forums?

Go to the bottom of the site and it has different settings for colours, i know what you meen i have mine on light.

no i don't own it, im just a MOD

Chris
19-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Looks good, I'll register. :]

Colin
22-12-2010, 11:36 AM
This forum is definitely worth checking out. The forum has only been released a couple of days ago, so like all new forums it takes a while to get on your feet. So, it would be great if some of you could check it out and give your thoughts. We are continuing to come up with marketing strategies to increase our traffic, aswell as adding modifications to the forum that will interest more members to register and interact.

Snatter
22-12-2010, 12:12 PM
This forum is definitely worth checking out. The forum has only been released a couple of days ago, so like all new forums it takes a while to get on your feet. So, it would be great if some of you could check it out and give your thoughts. We are continuing to come up with marketing strategies to increase our traffic, aswell as adding modifications to the forum that will interest more members to register and interact.

Just letting you know that modifications aren't always a good thing for your forum. Those that are visual from the set-go can make the forum look clustered and untidy.

hamheyelliot
22-12-2010, 02:38 PM
It looks okay, but a bit 'default' if you know what I mean. All the Themes should reflect each other and have roughly the same structure, but going from Dark to Light the layout seems to completely change. The Boys/Girls themes should probably just be changed to Blue/Pink respectively, plenty of girls like blue and the same goes for lads.

Other than that, I'd just say the logo could look a little more youthful, the formal serif look doesn't really work for me personally. Other than that it's promising, so good luck with it :)

ColyTom
04-01-2011, 01:11 AM
I think the url www.teenity.net would have been better (maybe it is taken?)

Anyway, i'm gonna sign up :D

TheEclipse
04-01-2011, 03:34 AM
Good luck with it. However you don't have sections for lots of the things that I used to talk about at the age you're aiming for.

Suspective
04-01-2011, 09:26 AM
I've joined it. Looks good.

strobelightzz
04-01-2011, 10:16 AM
goodluck with it, looks good :)

Tom
04-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Maybe they could buy/code a layout instead of using a free one? It looks good though apart from that. Good luck :)

TheEclipse
09-01-2011, 01:53 AM
If you ever want a link swap with mine, we can talk. :)

iJoe
09-01-2011, 02:52 AM
If you ever want a link swap with mine, we can talk. :)

It's sadly closing down after 2 weeks (N)

TheEclipse
09-01-2011, 04:24 AM
why is it closing down?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!