PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Forum/Website partner wanted - Big Money to be made

United-Clowgon
19-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi Guys. I've basically finished creating the forum - www.forum4uall.com - Forum skin will be changed

and I've completed the main page look for the website www.website4uall.com

Each category will link to a blog page where infomation on each topic will be found there.

I've already spent around 300 kickstarting everything into place.

I've got some cash left over for advertising, and promotions (Getting users to the site)

I'm looking for someone who can basically be there support me. Help with the forum, help out with the website by putting out unique content (Which will need to be updated daily) and other little stuff if possible such as SEO, backlinks ect.

This is obviously a big role to take on and it's important to get someone who is passionate and determined to make this work. A 60 - 40 share of all income we receive such as adsense, subscriptions will be included in the partnership.

I've already got a deal with Travel West Midlands, to display the forum/website on to their bus tickets which they are just awaiting the all clear.

I've also got 1000 A4 posters which are ready to be given out.

The more people we can get on board, the better.

Pm me or reply to this thread if your interested.

Thanks

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Show off your fansites" as I feel it's more suited here.

Mark
19-12-2010, 06:37 PM
You say website4uall is finished but when you click around for example on youtube > most watched > there is nothing there.

Chris
19-12-2010, 06:42 PM
I like the logo on your site but it's pixelated. try saving it as a png and you will be sorted.

United-Clowgon
19-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Yea, sorry if i didn't explained that well on my first post but the main page on the website4uall is completed, all the categorizes will link to a blog, but i haven't added anything to anything them yet. :P

---------- Post added 19-12-2010 at 06:55 PM ----------

Oh and thanks Infectious, i'll sort that out too.

Calum
20-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Maybe interested... PM'd.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!