PDA

View Full Version : favorite game in Nitendo?

mength
20-12-2010, 10:17 AM
what's your favorite game in Nitendo?

mine is here

--------------
*REMOVED*

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Removed spambot links.

Ajthedragon
20-12-2010, 01:04 PM
My *favourite* is Pokemon.

.Shaun,,
22-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Has to be mario :)

Deak
22-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Mario Kart Wii

Jam
23-12-2010, 08:20 PM
So the OP's favourite 'Nitendo' game is either a Sony PS3 Controller or an illegal ROM player. What good games.

Neversoft
23-12-2010, 08:27 PM
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Best game ever.

Andii
25-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Mario Kart/ Super Mario 64. . .you cannot beat Mario games. . .

HotelUser
25-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Saying Mario to me is too broad because there's a lot of Mario Games!

The first two paper mario games are my ultimate favorite Nintendo games - absolutely amazing games.

Fiendly
04-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Hmm.. Zelda series, maybe?
But mostly the Pokemon scene.. and Final Fantasy IV :)

.:Wahu:.
04-01-2011, 05:42 AM
You cant beat any Mario Game, or the classic Pokemon games :)

Suspective
04-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Mario Kart Wii for sure followed by Super Bros.

Samantha
04-01-2011, 08:04 AM
I seem so retro when saying this but I love the SNES editions of mario.

Mario World 2? Or Mario bros 2? I think, just been released on Wii as it's 25th anniversary.
Other than that Bomberman - the original
Super mario world (yoshi)
Pokemon Diamond

Andy-
10-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Mario Kart.
It is such an epic game.
When playing as a group especially it such fun.

Conservative,
10-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Original Mario game...I have that somewhere :O

But seriously Mario Kart Wii - amazing game. I hate most Nintendo Games. Nintendo haven't brought out a decent *CONSOLE* for at least 10 years (Gamecube & Wii sucks) - the DS is alright but not as good as the PSP.

Neversoft
10-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Nintendo haven't brought out a decent *CONSOLE* for at least 10 years (Gamecube & Wii sucks) - the DS is alright but not as good as the PSP.

Must... contain... rage...

Wii sucks but Mario Kart Wii is an amazing game? Alright.

Conservative,
10-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Must... contain... rage...

Wii is awful and lets face it the Gamecube failed epically. The last good console they brought out was the N64.

Neversoft
10-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Wii is awful and lets face it the Gamecube failed epically. The last good console they brought out was the N64.

Your opinions aren't authority, mate. Personally the Gamecube is my favourite console of all time, it had by far the best games in my opinion and for four years it provided me with hundreds upon hundreds of hours of entertainment. You're an absolute idiot if you think the Gamecube failed, it sold more than 21 million units and if the Wii is so awful then why does it have - in your words - a 'seriously amazing game'. Plus how ignorant do you have to be to exclude the DS as a good console. The DS was a revelation as far as handhelds go and it is also the best-selling console of all time in the US and on its merry way to over-taking the PS2 on the world scale. Its library of games is huge and its fresh, inventive playstyle is undeniable. You're also forgetting about the GBA, which upon its release was phenomenal and a big step forward in handheld gaming.

Fez
11-01-2011, 10:57 PM

I don't mean to be rude but you're very ignorant and uninformed.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the highest rated game of all time on many game rankings sites, No More Heroes is beautifully comedic and often thought-provoking, World of Goo is a treasure trove of good game design and Cave Story may just be one of the finest games ever made. All five of these titles and many more can be found only on Wii. I'll say there's tonnes of shovelware, that's what you get when you invent motion controls, but really when it comes down to it Nintendo offer higher quality first-party titles than either Sony or Microsoft.

As for the Gamecube comment I could list tens of titles.

Omnipotent
14-01-2011, 12:47 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!