PDA

View Full Version : Normal Values Update

Exelglug
11-08-2005, 05:37 PM
There have been some slight updates since my last post and me having to take my pixel but to surf many rooms for values that need changing. Well now ive finally come up with some values which may burst your mind (not really). Here are the values :)

Throne : 18.2 CS - decreased by 0.2 CS - The throne was a gift from ione quite a long way back which must of made it a low value. Since then its appeared in some funky friday competitions and has made a hit to quite a lot of rooms. On the other hand, it has hardly been traded anywhere on habbo. This maybe because of its high price and habbos who have them are asking for alot of furni. This value could of gone either way but i finally decided this value. If i changed this decision, it would go up to 18.5 CS which is also a reasonable amount but i wouldnt push it any lower. Compared to other values, it doesnt make other rares feel rarer.
Habbo Club Sofa : 60 RD - decreased by 0.5 RD - The habbo club sofa used to have a mountain dew logo on it (tell me if im wrong) until habbo changed it to its current look right now. It has appeared in some competitions as a grand prize and runner up prize and has rose in numbers because of loads of people joining habbo club. When room searching, it has certainly appeared in more rooms as ive expected and is being traded a couple of times. Now for my value, i felt too pushy with this one as a chunk of the original value has been taken out and i know this will change most other rares which are of the same value. This value could definitely be pushed op to about 62-63 RD and it could of been better if i put it to one of these values. Compared to other values, it makes rares of a higher value slightly more expensive to trade.

For the rest of my post, i am going to talk about habbo club furni and the newly released. White Oriental Screen. Starting with the White Oriental Screen, ive been looking at some of these posts about peoples predictions (values) on what this rare is going to cost. I feel it is way too early to be judging the value of this rare but some of the values given are good. Another of my opinions is that it could be so popular, it might not even be a rare and be in the catalogue for a long time. Habbo club rares are different from other rare values as they can rise in number or stay the same. These rares are mostly valued on how many people actually buy habbo club because habbo club is like a source for this furni as alot of this furni comes up from it. This is why its especially hard to judge this as they always keep decreasing and increasing in value.

I will value more when neccessary. Thanks :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

iNicks
11-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey!

Woa that must fo tooken long to write -- I like how you explain everything -- thats a good thing -- Your values are pretty accurate and god -- and what a good way of explaining each rare and telling its past ;)

Keep the values coming and good luck :P

Nick

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!