PDA

View Full Version : +REP Soviet.

Describe
20-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Has anybody ever bought any Soviet branded clothing? I'm considering doing so but I want to know if the clothing is well made and will last a while.

;)

-:Undertaker:-
20-12-2010, 02:26 PM
This may not be much help, but my brother bought some Soviet items from when he went to the Czech Republic on a history trip - i'm sure he bought the Russian hat with the Soviet embelm on and that was pretty well made, nice and thick - that said, you can get those here aswell as i've seen people with Soviet embelms on the front of those hats.

So yeah, depends on what item of clothing you're getting Comrade - a Soviet printed tee will be like any other tee, it will fade in time.

Describe
20-12-2010, 03:07 PM
This may not be much help, but my brother bought some Soviet items from when he went to the Czech Republic on a history trip - i'm sure he bought the Russian hat with the Soviet embelm on and that was pretty well made, nice and thick - that said, you can get those here aswell as i've seen people with Soviet embelms on the front of those hats.

So yeah, depends on what item of clothing you're getting Comrade - a Soviet printed tee will be like any other tee, it will fade in time.
Are we speaking about the same thing here? I'm speaking about the brand name Soviet that is hosted at USC.

:P

-:Undertaker:-
20-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Are we speaking about the same thing here? I'm speaking about the brand name Soviet that is hosted at USC.

:P

Oh god LOL! i'm talking about Soviet-branded memorabilia, I will just go and hide under a rock now. :P

Describe
20-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh god LOL! i'm talking about Soviet-branded memorabilia, I will just go and hide under a rock now. :P
+REP just for that.

:D

ROT
21-12-2010, 09:29 AM
i hate soviet clothes.. ugh yucky im not much help but yeah.....

Eoin247
21-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Lol, i thought you were talking about clothing from the ex-USSR.

Never tried the brand although i've seen a freind wearing before and it seems alright, cant comment on the feel of it though.

Shoe
21-12-2010, 01:17 PM
My boyfreind has some tops and like cargo short things, and they were terrible ripped easily, although the polo shirts are very good quality and look very nice :)

Describe
21-12-2010, 10:58 PM
i hate soviet clothes.. ugh yucky im not much help but yeah.....
Why?

Lol, i thought you were talking about clothing from the ex-USSR.

Never tried the brand although i've seen a freind wearing before and it seems alright, cant comment on the feel of it though.
Cheers anyway.

My boyfreind has some tops and like cargo short things, and they were terrible ripped easily, although the polo shirts are very good quality and look very nice :)
That's what I like to hear, I'm really only thinking about buying a few polo shirts anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!