PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Roxy

HotelUser
20-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Roxy I have known you for months and months now and I loved having the opportunity to work with someone so dedicated, and especially mature considering many of the challenges you faced throughout your time here. I know we always had our differences of opinion with things sometimes but we always worked it out down to a science in the end.

You will be missed a lot - really hope you stay active on the forums.

AgnesIO
Will be really missed.

You did a fantastic job!

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Threads merged.

Jordan
omgroxy :( you did great in that role! you'll be missed!

AgnesIO
20-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Merge our threads - yours was first :)

Will definitely be missed Roxy - you did a good job :)

Who will be next?

j0rd
20-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Aww, thanks so much Roxy.
Amazing member of staff :)

xxMATTGxx
Roxy, Roxy, Roxy. You have been at Habbox working away for years, it's been so long! You have been a great member of staff and it's been a pleasure to work with. You have done some great stuff for the Community side of things for Habbox and you deserve all the thanks people give you and I'm sure you will be missed deeply. May of not always seen eye to eye on certain things but hey, that's life! I hope you don't leave completely and stick around on the forums and what not or maybe we see you back in soon in a completely new role!

Love ya lesbian. :P

Yupt
what the actual...

bye roxy, you babe, you'd better stay active and all!

oh this isn't a good month! Bolt660, Jamesy, Roxy916..

=Lizzy
20-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Awww roxy I will miss you, :((

Shar
Roxy, you babe, I don't know your reasons behind resigning but you were very much dedicated and the most lovely person. It was great working with you and I loved our little chats on msn, I hope you stick around ya big lesbian :)

.Liam
Bye Roxy. You was amazing at what you done at Habbox

Dean
Roxy! Sad to see you go, you were definitely an asset to Habbox :'( Take care in the future :-)

Aidenn
Omg her Lesbian love for someone else teared her away :(

Was a pleasure working with you roxy, stay active and stay in contact, PWEASEEE <3 xx

despect
20-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Roxy :'( you were such amazing staff, very dedicated and you've been here for agesss!! i hope you don't leave altogether :(:( good luck in the future roxy916 :D x

Suspective
You were a credit to Habbox quite frankly Roxy and have always been really appreciated. So its a shame to see you going!

I really hope you decide to stick around the forums as in my opinion you were instrumental in ensuring that Habbox was a leading fansite and maintained a steady flow of new users through fun and unique events.

I wish you the best for the future in whatever you decide to pursue.

bye :(

HotelUser
Omg her Lesbian love for someone else teared her away :(

Was a pleasure working with you roxy, stay active and stay in contact, PWEASEEE <3 xx

I'm not sure if anyone's realized (I didn't myself until recently) but I don't think Roxy is fond of the lesbian comments anymore.

Sharon
20-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks Roxy
:o

Txyla
20-12-2010, 09:43 PM
This really isnt a good month, as above, James Martin and Roxy now gone..

geo
20-12-2010, 09:44 PM
OMG :O
Roxy, it's such a shame to see you go :'(
You were such a nice person and you were fantastic staff:D
Stick around k?

Hayleigh
Roxy your amazing, Your dedicated and always willing to help out. A hUGE loss for Habbox, I really hope you stick around :( xx

dogboy123
Easily my closest friend at Habbox. Everytime we talk I can't help but laugh at something you say. Your so caring and the stuff that youve done for Habbox is amazing. You never judged people and even though you were higher management you still stayed exactly the same and I really thank you for that. You'ev made my time at Habbox so much more enjoyable and whenever I was sad, pissed off or had any problems be it rl or hx I knew that I could always talk to you about it. I don't think any Community AGM to come will ever fill your shoes as you've been an absolute plesure to work with and youve been an amazing friend. I know that even though you have left we wont stop talking and even in the future I'll always remember you, especially for that weightwatchers roof collapsing and the image of you sprawled across the floor laughing;)

x

Inseriousity.
20-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Aww this is such a big loss for Habbox. You were constantly working tirelessly behind the scenes with often very little praise sent your way. I know we had a few rocky months at the beginning with our different and often conflicting ideas but we both settled down and just got on with things in the end. I thought we ended up a good team in the end and it's a shame that it couldn't last longer :(

Good luck with the future and good luck with your STRAIGHT (yeah I noticed dave :P) relationships with McFly and Enrique.

Shar
20-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Easily my closest friend at Habbox. Everytime we talk I can't help but laugh at something you say. Your so caring and the stuff that youve done for Habbox is amazing. You never judged people and even though you were higher management you still stayed exactly the same and I really thank you for that. You'ev made my time at Habbox so much more enjoyable and whenever I was sad, pissed off or had any problems be it rl or hx I knew that I could always talk to you about it. I don't think any Community AGM to come will ever fill your shoes as you've been an absolute plesure to work with and youve been an amazing friend.

x
Couldn't put it any better myself.
p.s. we all know you're not a lesbian :)

Judas
20-12-2010, 09:46 PM
bye roxy ;( you were great xxx

Glopy
20-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Well done roxy :) i dont really know you but people speak well of you, all the best in the future

-Danube-
20-12-2010, 09:49 PM
I knew this would be happening soon :( You've been talking to me about it alot lately and i'm really going to miss you. I mean that honestly and i really do hope you stick around. I've known you since way back in 2008 and after i left and came back i was so glad to see you still here! And to see how far you have come, you honestly did an amazing job with Events and an amazing job with Habbox as a whole. I can honestly call you a true friend, and no matter what i'll be staying in contact with you missy!

And btw, i never thought you were a Lesbian xxx :)

HotelUser
20-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Easily my closest friend at Habbox. Everytime we talk I can't help but laugh at something you say. Your so caring and the stuff that youve done for Habbox is amazing. You never judged people and even though you were higher management you still stayed exactly the same and I really thank you for that. You'ev made my time at Habbox so much more enjoyable and whenever I was sad, pissed off or had any problems be it rl or hx I knew that I could always talk to you about it. I don't think any Community AGM to come will ever fill your shoes as you've been an absolute plesure to work with and youve been an amazing friend. I know that even though you have left we wont stop talking and even in the future I'll always remember you, especially for that weightwatchers roof collapsing and the image of you sprawled across the floor laughing;)

x

I thought this was very touching Ben :)

Calvin
20-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Roxy/Rey/619/Soxy/Roy, whyyyyy? :(

If I'm being honest, you were one of the best AGMs at Habbox, you were always dedicated and very helpful in organising events for Habbox and helping me do my own events sometimes! I really do hope you stick around Roxy, although I personally don't think anyone could replace you in that position.

(I wonder if you'll understand this!)

Lindsey
20-12-2010, 10:07 PM
I hope this is a joke ;/

ROXY !!! . nooo ,
;l

I can't have your mom no more? :/

Anyways ; Goodluck in the future , <3

sammy
20-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Goodbye roxina! You've put so much time and effort into your roles and you helped me out a lot in events, i'm sure we'll speak every so often but good luck in the future and with whatever you choose to do :)!

(ps: liking the saturdays does not make me homosexual ;l)

Moh
20-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Aw, sad to see you go. I don't know you that very well, but from what I know of you, you seam a very nice person and dedicated =]

Hecktix
20-12-2010, 10:20 PM
A good friend I've met at Habbox, always got on with you Roxy and loved working with you for the past year - it'll be a loss to Habbox but fully understand why you have resigned and will set out to see it not happening to someone else :P

Mathew
20-12-2010, 10:21 PM
I don't usually care who comes and goes but I do think Roxy's departure is something of a true "event" (event.. events .. www.habbox.com/events (http://www.habbox.com/events).. get it? :rolleyes: )
Genuine, witty, and kind individual with heaps of dedication for a site which takes up hours of time. Understandable reasons and I'm not gonna' try and persuade you to stay as AGM; but damn you were good at it. I've said it before in someone else's thread, but I've never really seen how much "behind the scenes" work goes on at Habbox until a couple of weeks ago and I really hope we can cope without you. What a demise.

Best of luck in the future, much deserved.
On another note, someone persuade her to return to events.

gangstaagent1
20-12-2010, 10:25 PM
ROXY!! :( You're an amazing person and I hope I don't lose contact with you. Shame you resigned though as you are just amazing :(

Jsoh
20-12-2010, 10:48 PM
we just started organising a hx - hffm event too, would have been good. you seemed good!

Alex3213
20-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Mathew has summed up a lot but I'm gonna waffle anyway.

Roxique you are quite possibly the kindest bully there is on this forum (lol). You are actually incredibly sweet, hard working and I think your work has not become unnoticed. I think you really filled in those very important gaps- not forgetting the two years or so that you were the Events Manager. I originally met you in January 2008- you were in the second Habbox Help Desk wave and I was in the first. Bloody hell, that was a long time ago- YOU WERE SO YOUNG!! I know you've got exams soon and I genuinely think you'll do well in your life- there's only a couple I have said that to. I really do hope you do something in business, as that is certainly what you were made of. I will make sure that I give you a christmas card (read MSN). One of my best friends here at Habbox, one of the most hard working people here at Habbox, one of the best agony aunts here at Habbox. Thank you for everything Roxy. Quite clearly a lovely lass.

Deak
20-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Bye bye roxy

Sarah
20-12-2010, 11:07 PM
You were a true asset to the team Roxy! If anyone ever had a trouble they could come to you, and you give so many good suggestions! You will be missed dearly, shame the whole lesbian thing will stick foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr! mwahaha.

wiktoria
20-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Roxy you was amazing :( I only really started talking to you recently but you're a great gal and It's a real shame you resigned. I hope you stay active on the forumz xxxxxxxxxxx

Mr-Trainor
20-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Roxy you were an amazing community agm and did a great job, and always put the effort in. I wasn't seeing this coming but it'll be a great loss :'(. Im glad you're staying on the forums though and I wish you the best of luck.

Martin
20-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo!! :'(:'(:'(

Roxy, you've done a tremendous amount of work over the past few years on Habbox and the amount of time and dedication you've put in is just amazing.

You're one of the lovliest girls in the world and it's always been amazing talking to you. You helped me a lot when I was a manager, and you're so caring and it's just been delightful.

Thanks for everything you've done, and for being an amazing AGM. I will still talk to ya and am glad you are sticking around the forums. Love youuuuuu <3 (and just for the record I always knew you weren't a lesbian!)

ihatehash
21-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Oh Roxy I still have only been here a short while, (since march 09) but have worked at a large number of fansites. I'm not blaming you for leaving as with amount of dedication you put in, and it must have been tiering. I hope you do well in whatever you end up pursuing. Hope you stay around.

Eoin247
21-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Thanks for your work Roxy :)
I haven't been here long but you seemed to do great work while i was here.

Catzsy
21-12-2010, 10:35 AM
A great events manager and thereafter a great AGM. You will be sorely missed but I am sure you have your very good reasons for leaving. Take care, Roxy. :love:

Samantha.
21-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Roxyyy :( It's so sad to see you go, I hope we still talking every now and then! You're a great person and I will miss you dearly :( Good luck for the future :) xoxox

Molly.22
21-12-2010, 11:00 AM
I can't believe it. I wouldn't even be at Habbox without you. I just wanna thankyou for everything you have done for Habbox. <3

Toasten
21-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Bye Roxy :*(

karter
21-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Bye Roxy ! :(

sophiethenerd
21-12-2010, 03:11 PM
When we talked we got on.Bye bye.

Phil
21-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Right then, I can finally say bye! Roxy I've said everything I needed to say on MSN last night. I can't believe you're leaving. Thanks for everything. Love Phil x

Roxy
21-12-2010, 04:40 PM
aww thanks everyone :love:

Nuxty
21-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Rox, I am gonna miss you :( Thanks for everything! xx

Mrs.McCall
21-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Aww Roxy :( Byeee.

Ajthedragon
22-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Never thought I'd see the moment. I remember pestering you when you were just an Events Organiser, and you went on to do great roles with ease. Assistant Help Desk Manager, Events Manager and AGM. You will be missed loads. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!