PDA

View Full Version : Good At English? Need Some Extra Cash? I need some writers (Paypal Payments)

corr
21-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Hi,

I'm looking to hire a couple of people who are, well good at English to be honest, I don't need somebody who is going to get A*'s in their English GSCE (Although that would be nice!) - You just need to be able to spell words correctly, use grammar and obviously make sense in the articles which you'll be writing.

Now the first question I always get asked, what will I be writing about? Well that changes, well all the time, it depends on what kind of content I need that day, it changes day to day and always will do, although I may need articles on the same thing twice in some cases, it's pretty rare.

The articles need to be hand-typed (No copy and pasting), unique (Again, no copy and pasting) and too a good standard. The articles are short, I'm not looking for anything over 350 words really, 300 is the 'minium' for each article. The payments will be Paypal only, $1.50/£1.00 per 300 word article, non negotiable. I type pretty fast and it takes me about 10-15 minuites for each article, so for a hour of writing your looking at £4-6/per hour, depending on your typing speed.

Don't get me wrong, it's not loads, but if your a fast typer, sitting at home writing articles sounds better then earning £4/hour at tesco. :)

Drop me a private message if your interested, we'll talk and see how it goes from there.

Arch
21-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Id be somewhat interested depending on topics,
PM me a couple of possible topics/articles that need to be written about and i can decide

FinalRide
27-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I'd be interested; I've PM'd you. :)

Arron
27-12-2010, 11:37 PM
I'll give it a bash!

Toasten
28-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Sounds great! I'll get in touch when I have the time. A's in English GCSE -Smiles all around-

Oleh
28-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Well i could give it a go. But the topic is a big issue. It obviously cant be something like economics.

Snatter
28-12-2010, 04:15 PM
I'd be interested - drop me a private message if you want :)

RobDawson
28-12-2010, 08:59 PM
I would love to do this as I feel that I have sufficient english grammar and spelling. Please feel free to send me a private message ;)

TheEclipse
03-01-2011, 01:12 AM
I'd be interested, but I can't do a huge amount each day. Also, the topic is of concern- I can't just bash out 300 words on a topic I know nothing about.
I did get As in English.

Benwilliams
07-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Just to correct you, its around £6.80 per hour at Tesco's :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!