PDA

View Full Version : [Will] Ideas for a room?

Pigperson
21-12-2010, 05:45 PM
I am getting so bored nowadays and I am in the mood to make a room. I want to make a room along the lines of Takeshi's Castle/Carnival/SAW etc. I want to make a room where people can purchase rights and well like these games.

I would prefer a new concept, new idea and new name. Either post your suggestions here or PM me them. Tbh I'm just looking for something to entertain me. If you give me a decent idea that I use then you can erm, have free rights and I'll give you some of the earnings now and again.

Will

PS. Any other ideas for innovative money-making rooms, post here :)

lTraditional
21-12-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm not sure if you are all in to armies and that but if you sell high ranks in a well designed army then you will make quite alot. I know 5 people have payed 20creds each for a founder position in one which is equivilent to 100 credits so you can make loads, especially when you only spend like 30/40 credits.

Also, out of the three you have listed - I would personally say carnival as it would be an advantage because no prizes need to be given out so there would be no scammers and you could still charge for rights. Plus you would get more hosts while you they don't give prizes!

Pigperson
21-12-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm not sure if you are all in to armies and that but if you sell high ranks in a well designed army then you will make quite alot. I know 5 people have payed 20creds each for a founder position in one which is equivilent to 100 credits so you can make loads, especially when you only spend like 30/40 credits.

Also, out of the three you have listed - I would personally say carnival as it would be an advantage because no prizes need to be given out so there would be no scammers and you could still charge for rights. Plus you would get more hosts while you they don't give prizes!

I've always thought that Carnival was the American version of Takeshi's Castle. Is Carnival just the same but without prizes. I like the army idea but I wouldn't really know what to do. Also I would like to have a new idea along the lines of TC or w/e.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!