PDA

View Full Version : Habbo wont listen

MarkTommy
11-08-2005, 07:01 PM
My account was safety banned 1 week ago i have contacted them 5 times now and no reply i am thinking of writing to habbohotel it should of been un-banned by now

Jase
11-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Dude, you seriously don't wanna know how long my safety ban has been on for :(

the wombats
11-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Dude, you seriously don't wanna know how long myh safety ban has been on for :(
five months and off, if i remember correctly :/

NekkLe
11-08-2005, 07:24 PM
I suppose you gotta bug them to the MAX!

Its silly you have to bug them to the point of them taking notice, but don't give up, keep pestering them, hopefully you'll soon get a reply.
Write as a parent, I've heard that this helps :p

xxMATTGxx
11-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I got safely banned yesterday i sent an email in to un ban it now and i got help from a Mod/ staff saying it will be the next 48 hours or a week so i just wait :l

Rarelime
11-08-2005, 07:37 PM
The more you bug them the less chance your emails will be responded to.

howdy
11-08-2005, 07:40 PM
First thing is first, Habbo DO NOT care. They are a business, so rightly the only they care about is getting money. Unbanning people is pretty low on their things to do. I sent in a handwriten letter, several emails and still no reply. In the end I sent around 6 C4H saying how disgusting Habbos customer service was, and MOD-Kitty came to assist me. She spoke with HelKat, and within half an hour I was unbanned. *bounce*

Video
11-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Use Help Tool and email them as a parent they usually email back faster.

Adam$
11-08-2005, 11:01 PM
habbo do jack. they don't care much about their clients unless it involves them making money from it. i've had a rant about this in another thread, but I've been waiting at least two-no wait, three now-ish, weeks for my password reset. i've recieved nothing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!