PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of...

Swinkid
23-12-2010, 09:17 PM
.. Doing a let's play..

Due to the fact that latest vids i've seen are pretty poor quality, thought i might aswell create one..

was thinking of doing a dual let's play, perhaps on a SMP server.. Any ideas of a server that is quite low populated, no mods, monsters etc etc.. (or if you would like to run one for me?) So that i can tell other people who watch the vids how they could get on too etc etc

Ideas, comments etc welcome..

Cheers,

Verrou
23-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Never mind, just reread the original post. Sounds like a cool idea, but don't know of any servers like that, you could easily just host your own for you and a friend to play on.

Swinkid
23-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Never mind, just reread the original post. Sounds like a cool idea, but don't know of any servers like that, you could easily just host your own for you and a friend to play on.

I might buy a Cheapy VPS, however recording and hosting the call to record might lag the server, hence why i would like it hosted somewhere else.

Thomas
24-12-2010, 08:51 AM
those lets play are so helpful for new players.

i got this 2 days ago and i watched all of seanannas (or w/e hes called) lets play videos and they helped a ton.

it would have to me live commentary though.

ostanley
24-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Whats lets play?
I have a server on my vps that is low populated :) Just depends on what you want to do on it :)

Matthew
24-12-2010, 07:54 PM
a minecraft lets play is just a youtube video and commentary of someone playing minecraft :P

ostanley
24-12-2010, 07:57 PM
oh thats cool :) i though it was but thought i would check :) you're more then welcome to come use my server if you want

Thomas
30-12-2010, 11:57 AM
i can easily whip up a server in like 15 mins if you need one for a lets play.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!