PDA

View Full Version : My Pet Surprise! - Ends 8th January

Toasten
24-12-2010, 05:14 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=My Pet Surprise!&style=34

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2mcit69.jpg

Pets have played a huge role in my life and always have, even the pixel ones! I remember buying a dog on Habbo and being so excited about it, sad I know. At the moment Habbo has created some of the most stunning pixel pets ever to be seen, from the Pig to the Rhino!

For this competition you need to give Habbo a PET SURPRISE! Imagine and create your own pet and describe it using the following format. You can be as creative as you want!

Pet (can be made up or real):
Description of what your pet looks like:
What does your pet eat:
What does your pet sleep on:

Post your pet surprise in this thread! The most creative pet gets scratches wins!

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Josh
03-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): Creeper
Description of what your pet looks like: http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2010/11/Minecraft-Diary-Creeper-Tail-Closer-Still.jpg
What does your pet eat: Minecraft players.
What does your pet sleep on: Your roof and then in the morning it drops down in front of you.

Blackberry..
03-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): mini dinocorn
Description of what your pet looks like:like a trex but mini and it has wings and a unicorn horn. 4 legs. Dino feet. Any colour.
What does your pet eat:little people shaped like biscuits but rainbow coloured because unicorns like rainbows but dinosaurs like people.
What does your pet sleep on:a rufty worn out old blanket with flowers and rainbows on.

Gravitator
04-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Pet (can be made up or real): Rep
Description of what your pet looks like: 6 feet long, looks like a bear, 1200 pounds and green hair with a red Mohawk down the middle
What does your pet eat: Home made chili, will refuse anything else
What does your pet sleep on: Water bed

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
04-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Pet (can be made up or real): Penguin
Description of what your pet looks like: http://venkman-project.deviantart.com/art/Pixel-Penguin-92961602 and you are able to change its clothes http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://mokibob.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/12.png%3Fw%3D442%26h%3D356&imgrefurl=http://mokibob.wordpress.com/backrounds/&usg=__JFP6RmhhebC2O00ALl-IDqaKWV0=&h=356&w=442&sz=33&hl=en&start=14&zoom=1&tbnid=3f3BVhcK8Xz73M:&tbnh=119&tbnw=148&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpixel%2Bpenguin%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D136 2%26bih%3D414%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=643&vpy=95&dur=2543&hovh=201&hovw=250&tx=44&ty=229&ei=pending&oei=6GciTbCTH4_SuwPoh43dDQ&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:14
It also dances the rollie
What does your pet eat: Fish and Cupcakes
What does your pet sleep on: An iceberg

Special-1k
04-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Pet (can be made up or real): Cheetah
Description of what your pet looks like: 3 feet tall, orange fur, black dots, medium size claws, with whiskers.
What does your pet eat: Patches of grass, and rice
What does your pet sleep on: Under a tree

R3C0RDZ
04-01-2011, 04:31 AM
Pet (can be made up or real): the chupacabra
Description of what your pet looks like: hairless and dog-like with large ears, whiskers, and a long tail
What does your pet eat: blood of livestock (goats, turkeys, etc)
What does your pet sleep on: tall grass to hide from other fast moving predators

giltinux
04-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Pet (can be made up or real):monkey
Description of what your pet looks like:got tail,like to show tongue,big mouth,lovely big eyes.
What does your pet eat:Bananas,Seeds,Nuts
What does your pet sleep on:In trees

Jordan
04-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Pet (can be made up or real): A Worm
Description of what your pet looks like: Pink, stringy.
What does your pet eat: Soil??????????
What does your pet sleep on: Soil

nyctechmaster
04-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Pet (can be made up or real):Bunny Rabbit
Description of what your pet looks like:Baby eyes, white fur, white bushy chair, big ears, fluffy!
What does your pet eat: Carrots
What does your pet sleep on: In a tiny hole and it pops its head out when awake

ChickenFaces
04-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): Snail
Description of what your pet looks like: It looks like a snail. Kind of straightforward really.
What does your pet eat: Snail things. Snail Chow. Other snails. I don't really watch snails so I don't know their eating habits.
What does your pet sleep on: You.

rookyraggy
04-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): Squirrel
Description of what your pet looks like: cute eyes, curly tail, a little fat body
What does your pet eat: acorns
What does your pet sleep on: inside the habbo plants

Conservative,
04-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): Capuccin Monkey
Description of what your pet looks like: Very small monkeys (Like in Pirates of the Caribbean)
What does your pet eat: Bananas & Cabbage
What does your pet sleep on: A bed.

Samantha.
04-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): Pigasaur
Description of what your pet looks like: Looks like your average Dinosaur with some pig like aspects. Sharp teeth, Green, Tall but fat, with two tails one big tail to hit people with and one little curly tail like a pig for people to laugh at, has the personality of a pig so lazy and smelly.
What does your pet eat: Humans that laugh at the pig tail!
What does your pet sleep on: Inside a cave and then when a Pigasaur hears people coming, that's when it goes and gives them a fright!

rokgal
04-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Animal : The G.I.N.A (G-I-NA) (stands for Gullible Infinite Narnias animal
looks like: has long brown fur big brown eyes 10cm tall 5cm wide
eats: oranges pinapple , ( mainly citrus and tropical fruit )
Sleeps: on a small sofa cushion with a balcket around it.

Bluney
06-01-2011, 04:32 AM
One of the favourite pets I would love to see made in Habbo would be a simple pixel-penguin.
It would be cute if it waddled around in your room hehe.

It would look like an emperor penguin, white stomach, black head and wings, a beak and cute little beady eyes with maybe a little bit of color under the collar (as Emperor Penguins have).
It would eat fish, squid, krills, crabs, any seafood creature.
It would sleep in its little pixelated igloo as its habitat and house. :)

Cyberkid15
06-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): House Fly
Description of what your pet looks like: Red Eyes, wings, Furry, long antennae
What does your pet eat: Nectar, Pollen or a little spider. Or it eat nothing...wont make a differnece because it will die within 2 weeks anyway.
What does your pet sleep on: On the window

MagicHell
08-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): Chuck Norris
Description of what your pet looks like: Some say he looks like a cross between Jesus and a bear
What does your pet eat: Some say he eats his own flesh
What does your pet sleep on: Some say he doesn't sleep at all

Smiley.face
08-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Pet (can be made up or real): Rock
Description of what your pet looks like: A cute, grey pebble-shaped rock with black dot eyes and a smile.
What does your pet eat: Dust mites
What does your pet sleep on: The Yellow Brick Road (Or any of the various coloured bricks there are)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!