PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking: Work in Radio; Forum; or Website manager / assistant

FinalRide
26-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Hello guys.

I've currently got no job; and no commitments in life, so I am looking for some form of management or assistant job for a Habbo or Non-Habbo job on a website.

I will happily work alongside anybody, on a forum, website, or radio. I have radio experience but due to a recent operation I am not the clearest speaker although I can DJ immaculately if speaking is not too big an issue. Equally; I used to run my own Habbo fansite years back, and have moderation experience through non-Habbo websites (left due to becoming defunct from financial issues). I also am in co-operation with something called Theme Park Nerd Network which is a UK Theme Park enthusiast group, to which I am currently in development of an area of their new website (a specific park) which includes setting up a forum, writing content, building a team, and expanding an iPhone application. However from New Year my role will just be team leading.

If anybody has any further questions, or advice feel free to post. I am willing to give out an MSN address via PM only so do get in touch if you feel you can set me up with some work.

I am willing to work voluntarily; with the possibility of small financial inputs if I feel pleased with the work offered to me.

Many thanks.

Rob.

tdog360
29-12-2010, 04:46 AM
Would be happy to start a fansite with you! Please PM me for email, and we can discuss this further :) Have domain picked out, but willing to co operate :)

FinalRide
29-12-2010, 07:55 PM
PM'd; any more? :)

Mark
29-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Any ideas on what job you are looking for and are you good at anything specific?

FinalRide
30-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Ideally I'd like to take on a job in Website Management; as my primary skills lie in writing and team management. However I am experienced in vBulletin software to a pretty good extent so I'd happily take on forum work, or reporter work I suppose at a minimum. However I would ideally like a management opportunity where I can actually stick my teeth into the task; if that makes sense. I have experience in everything originally listed; although forums and management would be my strongest areas.

Calvin
30-12-2010, 12:41 AM
For radio experience, why not apply at http://stancefm.com (http://stancefm.com?)?

FinalRide
30-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Cheers Skizzling; will look into that! :)
(oh and +1 rep despite the little impact it makes from me)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!