PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood multiplayer issue

samsaBEAR
27-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Hey so I got brotherhood for christmas, and I've been trying to play it online, but every time I try, it just says 'finding abstergo agents', but doesn't do anything, is this game notorious for long search times, or is there something I can do about it?

Chris
27-12-2010, 10:48 AM
I got it for xmas too and I dont have any problems. Whats your NAT?

Nemo
27-12-2010, 04:35 PM
out of interest, what u playin this on?

samsaBEAR
27-12-2010, 09:18 PM
I got it for xmas too and I dont have any problems. Whats your NAT?
I don't know how to find out in Brotherhood or like on the xbox or what have you, but when I play COD or Reach or something, it's Open, so I'm guessing the same?

out of interest, what u playin this on?
Sorry thought I said, the 360

Describe
27-12-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't know how to find out in Brotherhood or like on the xbox or what have you, but when I play COD or Reach or something, it's Open, so I'm guessing the same?

Sorry thought I said, the 360
I've searched the problem for you and quite a few people seem to be having the same problem.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreedbrotherhood/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-57170330&pid=996093
Apparently you can't get into some games whether others you can get lucky. Online is a new thing for the AC genre so you could expect such annoyances.

;)

samsaBEAR
07-01-2011, 12:57 AM
I recently tried playing with a friend, and I had to download the free map/game type before it would let me play with him. I've got it, and now I can find games quicker, I'm guessing the game was trying originally to match me up with people without the DLC

Johno
09-01-2011, 10:08 PM
The matchmaking is pretty darn rubbish - but it has gotten better since the last update. I remember hearing things such as installing the game helps matchmaking!

Conservative,
09-01-2011, 10:12 PM
This probably won't help but on the PS3 it's fine just might take a few minutes to find a match xD. I hope you get it sorted though :)

Chris
09-01-2011, 10:17 PM
The matchmaking is pretty darn rubbish - but it has gotten better since the last update. I remember hearing things such as installing the game helps matchmaking!

I doubt that, all installing the game does is decrease loading time. I think there is another free dlc for brotherhood this month. :]

Johno
10-01-2011, 12:06 AM
I doubt that, all installing the game does is decrease loading time. I think there is another free dlc for brotherhood this month. :]

I know but I remember reading it somewhere :)

samsaBEAR
11-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Yeah they're releasing another free map, and there's gonna be another update so I'm guessing they're coming out at the same time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!