PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Badge Error.

Samantha
27-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Basically a few people may have seen me in Habbox Help Desk on an account called 'HabboInvite1' or something like that, well basically I was trying to get a badge, and I did everything needed and it didn't work, so I submitted a call for help using the tool on the game and they literally put 'What badge are you talking about?' so I told them then got told to go to customer services which I did. Today I go on Habbo to find a present saying something like for the invite badge error and it was some cut roses, seriously why bother giving me anything? At least make it something worth while.

Michael
27-12-2010, 02:21 PM
What do you expect? they could of gave you nothing.. Be thankful.

Samantha
27-12-2010, 02:44 PM
What do you expect? they could of gave you nothing.. Be thankful.

I would have prefered nothing, don't want to put them to too much trouble.

The badge isn't even available anymore. Nice to know.

Gina
27-12-2010, 02:49 PM
what badge:

Samantha
27-12-2010, 02:50 PM
what badge:

The friend invite one.

Michael
27-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Inviting a friend to Habbo badge is still available, its a achievement.

Samantha
27-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Inviting a friend to Habbo badge is still available, its a achievement.

The Habbo staff said it wasn't available anymore.

Calvin
27-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Should be greatful they gave you anything, normally they don't give anything and they shouldn't have to but they did. But I'm not surprised, you do moan at anything Sam. You need to be more considerate, and appreciate things you receive and don't moan at them. :rolleyes:

Samantha
27-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Should be greatful they gave you anything, normally they don't give anything and they shouldn't have to but they did. But I'm not surprised, you do moan at anything Sam. You need to be more considerate, and appreciate things you receive and don't moan at them. :rolleyes:

How rude? No I don't moan at 'anything'. You aren't perfect either Calvin. I would have prefered nothing, really an e-mail or something is better it's fine if I didn't receive anything. But if I don't like the furni I will be honest.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!