PDA

View Full Version : Pet's funny habits.

VelvetClover
28-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Does your pet have a habit or something it does that's cute/funny?

My dog has a problem with eating large things. If we give her a piece of food that's too big she'll wander around making little whining noises like "can you break this into bite sized pieces for me please?"
She'll also go through phases of having a favourite toy which she'll carry around with her from room to room. At one point it was a cuddly sheep, then a cuddly duck which we replaced with an identical one once she'd torn it.
Also, if you're stroking her and stop, she'll sometimes hit you with her paw as if to say "more please!"
Cute :D

Shoe
28-12-2010, 03:23 AM
erm my dog does some cute things,
She will sit on the sofa like on her bum leaning against the back with her front paws up like she is begging its soo cute.
She will also like throw her own toy for herself and will run after it and stuff thats cute too.
She does a lot of cute things tbh

Unarmoured
28-12-2010, 04:00 AM
My dog eats snow and attacks the water hose.

wixard
28-12-2010, 12:37 PM
ehhh he sleeps on his back with his paws up, he eats his food one at a time... they're like little pebble things
barks when he sees any kinda animal on the tv, climbs on the sofas and stuff and jumps from the sofas to tables like a mountain goat

i dunno he's just a dog most dogs do the same ****

dogboy123
28-12-2010, 12:41 PM
one of my cats when he sees a box or a lid he will have to sleep in it, even if its too small for him

Neversoft
28-12-2010, 01:11 PM
My cat flops over and then pulls herself along the floor with her two front paws and rolls around back and forth on her back like she was a kitten even though she is 14. She is also the only cat I have ever encountered that absolutely loves her belly being rubbed. She also does a lot of silent meows where she meows but no sound comes out (even though she can actually meow properly haha) and she loves to rub her cheeks on the corner of things and if you're asleep but she wants you up she will just very, very, very gently touch you on the nose with her paw so that it tickles. She also scratches at a closed door if she wants to come in.

Our other cat seemed to think he was human and would sometimes do a funny meow as if to say 'hello'. He also liked to sit around your neck like he was a scarf whatever you were doing; cooking, hoovering, cleaning, on the phone, just sitting down, you name it.

lawrawrrr
28-12-2010, 01:35 PM
My dog falls over a lot. Not sure if that's a habit, but it's cute. And sad.

wiktoria
28-12-2010, 02:37 PM
when my dog sees a towel she'll start attacking it and rolling around in it.

Nicola
30-12-2010, 12:06 AM
My dog sleeps at the end of my bed so whenever you move your feet under the covers she'll try to bite them.

She also has what my family call a "mad half hour" where she just rolls around on the floor and over her toys. My dog is pretty much mad tbh.

Luke
30-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Barks at wrappers. Lies on his pack with his legs in the air to sleep. Shakes his head when he has "balls on strings" so the balls smacks him in the face. Picks up food from his bowl in the kitchen, brings it in the living room, drops it on the floor, then eats it, leaivng alot of crumbs and he's scared of cats.

What a dog. :P

Special-1k
30-12-2010, 07:57 AM
My cat sleeps in the weirdest places. Like boxes, my dads lunch boxes, and other weird places.
He also loves to go out, and when he really wants to he'll pretty much meow at you like crazy but it kinda sounds like he's talking to you.
It's funny.

qaxzsw
30-12-2010, 01:46 PM
My dog has this massive bed that he sleeps in and we normally have it in the living room during the day and in the kitchen during night. In the morning, he drags his bed into the living room, sits in it, and when we tell him to go to bed in the night he drags it into the kitchen. ;D

He also cannot eat food anywhere else but in my living room so sometimes if we're going to be out for a while we put him in the kitchen (he's learnt how to open the bedroom doors -.-) and we leave him with a chew or bone or something, and when we get back he comes and sees everyone with the chew or whatever in his mouth and then he goes into my living room to eat it, even if it's just a tiny treat :L Also we have his bowl in the kitchen and he will get a mouthfull of food, run into the living room then start eating it! :L

Also, if he has been naughty or eaten something he shouldn't, he has this face he does and we know he's done something he shouldn't have, as he likes to eat the cats food, he will often come into a room licking his lips with this look on his face. Haha xD.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!