PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] *REMOVED*

xokiss4youox
28-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Is *REMOVED* a scam? I heard that it might be.

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post the names of retros thanks.

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed as not to continue divulging location or name to this retro server.

JerseySafety
28-12-2010, 04:55 PM
It's a retro.

Of course its a scam.

Snatter
28-12-2010, 05:08 PM
*REMOVED* is not ok...

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post the names of retros thanks.

Eoin247
28-12-2010, 05:18 PM
What you mean ? Are you asking is it a scam as in it will steal money from you?

Retro hotels are just habbo hotel copies, theres a stikie thread here in cool rooms that links to a few safe ones i think

xokiss4youox
28-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Sorry I meant like if I go on them is there anyway they can get onto my habbo.com account like through my computer?

Ed.
28-12-2010, 05:45 PM
No, they can't get onto your habbo.com account, unless you use exactly the same details OR download anything.

Samantha
28-12-2010, 05:53 PM
*REMOVED* is a retro, retros tell you NOT to use the same login details as your Habbo account. SO if you DID then they will not be held to blame as it was yourself who didn't read the rules.

xokiss4youox
28-12-2010, 05:55 PM
nope i did a totally different username and password I just wanted to make sure they couldn't get into my account. It said I had to download shockwave so I did from them but thankfully it was a dell file and not a mac file so even it that was a keylogger I couldn't download it.

Ed.
28-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Yeah you should be fine. Shockwave is pretty standard.

xokiss4youox
28-12-2010, 06:04 PM
ok cool cause my friend wants to make a carnival on there and i was nervous to go on it. bit paranoid when it comes to my account haha

Mathew
28-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Retro hotels are just habbo hotel copies, theres a stikie thread here in cool rooms that links to a few safe ones i think
You're not allowed to post links to retros anywhere on HxF. I'm not even sure if discussion of them is allowed or not, really :P

But yeah, I wouldn't trust ANY retro, whether you use your real log-in details or not. It's all a bit too dodgy for my liking :)

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed as not to continue divulging location or name to this retro server.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!