PDA

View Full Version : new headphones

Arch
29-12-2010, 06:25 PM
I got these for xmas and im not sure if i should keep them,
i think there pretty pricey for headphones just curious if anyone has these
or knows if there any good or even if you'd keep them yourself

http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=5544

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Technology Discussion" as I feel it's more suited here.

lawrawrrr
29-12-2010, 06:35 PM
They are pretty nice earphones tbh, my mate has some like them, and the sound quality is really good. I suppose it depends if you actually need them - like, if you have another pair that you use, are they worth using? Also the in-ear thing freaks me out.

At the end of they day, they're good, but they're earphones. If you need the money or something else, I would say don't keep them, but they are probably a good investment as they'll last a long time.

Snatter
29-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Same as above - if you are into your music quality and how you listen to your music, keep them. If you aren't that much into the audio quality then I'd say send them back and get a cheaper pair and buy something else for yourself.

mynameiswootzeh
29-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Send them back and get some Sennheiser CX870s

Arch
29-12-2010, 07:37 PM
They are pretty nice earphones tbh, my mate has some like them, and the sound quality is really good. I suppose it depends if you actually need them - like, if you have another pair that you use, are they worth using? Also the in-ear thing freaks me out.

At the end of they day, they're good, but they're earphones. If you need the money or something else, I would say don't keep them, but they are probably a good investment as they'll last a long time.

I don't really need money its just ive never spent over like 20$ on earphones :P
Also yeah i actually really do need earphones all my others broke (the ones that come with ipods are so crap and broke so fast)

Also the in-ear thing does kinda trip me out too actually haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!