PDA

View Full Version : Teenlifes.org ~ New teen hagout and help site

bradzy93
29-12-2010, 08:51 PM
hey guys check out Teenlifes the New teen hagout and help site with arcade system

http://teenlifes.org

Marbian
29-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Pink? Pink is generally seen as a girls colour. For a site, normal colours that can't be classds in a sexist way will be better.

Tom
29-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Since 'Teenic' has been around, loads of teenage sites have been launching? Why is this? Lol.

Snatter
29-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Agreed with Conceitex - pink is the more dominant colour. And you need a more 'attracting' home page. People will wonder what the site is when they visit that main page.

HotelUser
29-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Pink? Pink is generally seen as a girls colour. For a site, normal colours that can't be classds in a sexist way will be better.

I disagree, I think most mature guys wont mind the pink - it's the content of a forum which sets the quality of the community.

Marbian
29-12-2010, 11:34 PM
I disagree with you though. Yeah, the worlds all turned oh pink is good.. but that's clothing.. you won't go into work wearing a pink suit, working at loyds would you? Pink is aimed girly colour, and as a TEENAGE site, TEENS, not girls, gays, and people that like pink. So the site will be better with colours that are more of a normal colour, that hasn't and isnt seen as a girly colour by most people.

I'd wear a pink top, but a site, as this, no chance, it's not fashion.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!