PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY OLD ACCOUNT

Ginxit
29-12-2010, 10:44 PM
OK, I recently decided to come play habbo again and instead of going on my old account I made a new one. Today I tried to log onto my old account from a few years ago and i automatically made me a new character. When I tried to access my new character it was a skeleton and I could not play on it. Afterwards i went to he FAQ section of customer support and it said I needed activate he account by going to my original country or whatever. So, I proceeded and went to habbo.ca and attempted to activate my account. When I tried to type in my username and password it failed. So I tried my email and password for that account and it failed. Afterwards I logged on to habbo with this account and went to some help rooms to see if anyone could help me. Everything I tried didn't work, including changing my password and linking accounts. Please help me activate my old account as soon as possible, I am desperate.

Thanks a lot!

Tom
29-12-2010, 10:54 PM
https://www.habbo.ca/start_merge < Have you been through all of that?

Toilet
02-01-2011, 05:33 AM
https://help.habbo.com/

Sign up and submit a new request. I hope you can remember all your accounts' details because you will need to provide things such as original email, DOB and your ISP. I had a similar problem where I could not activate my account no matter what I did and customer support eventually activated it for me (despite taking forever to do it).

Samantha
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Is there any possible way you could have been hacked in the time you were away? If so your password may not work. Also how have you changed your password if you can't get onto the account?

Josh
02-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Let's say you had a canadian hotel account and a UK hotel account. They were both connected to an email address (let's say [email protected])

The email identity feature is released and on your canadian account, the identity is [email protected] but so is the UK one. When you merge these into the hotel, there is already an account registered on that email.

This will only work if both passwords are the same.

So reset your password on both identities.

I'm not sure if that made any sense, but it's a complicated issue.

Also, 2000th post. ;)

Ginxit
04-01-2011, 01:16 AM
but I think I used the same email for both and Im not trying to merge I can log on but the character is a skeleton so I cannot use it and I think it is habbo.com anyways so it doesn't need merging.

ChickenFaces
04-01-2011, 03:53 AM
Did you have two different accounts on different hotels with the same email? Sometimes accounts get mucked up if the same emails are used.

Fiendly
04-01-2011, 05:54 AM
Submit a ticket.

You should be able to log in, I've had a few accounts with the same email and I logged in perfectly..
Might of had a password change?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!