PDA

View Full Version : [NEW] The Wired Castle

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 12:52 AM
I've spent lots of credits and time on this new game room. It is based on the Takeshi's Castle but this makes use of the recently released wired furni. Some of the games are new I guess but most of them are taking the concept from already made games.

Here is a screenie of the entrance:
http://i52.tinypic.com/1xyo7b.jpg

Rights are 20C until the room opens which will be tomorrow (30th Dec) in the afternoon some time. When the room is open, for the first few days rights will cost 25C and when the room gets running it may be boosted up to 30C.

I've spent so long on the game that I've done it to great precision I guess. For example, when you buy rights, I will buy a "user enters room" trigger personally for that host. This will then be linked to a teleport effect so that all hosts are automatically teleported into host area. This stops noobs from getting in. Also if hosts want to play a game, they just have to flick the switch and they are out again.
There is a hallway for staff to access whichever game they need to.

Some of the game are pretty amazing IMO at the cost of being expensive. The last room has a tele which leads to a hidden tele taking the player back to the line.

I don't know what else there is to say. I've spent ages on it and there are 7 game rooms. If you want to buy rights, F/R Pigperson. There's also a group for hosts and for suggestions on how to improve the game. The main room is also trash proof.

Will

Thread moved to here from 'Cool Rooms' by Matts (Forum Moderator): Due to the outstanding effort that has been put into this room. Well done!

Arron
30-12-2010, 01:00 AM
It sounds impressive and I wish you all the best of luck because it does look like you've put a lot of effort into the whole castle. One thing I would say is a little steep is the cost of rights. By all means set the price at 20 to begin with but I think you'll see that a lot of people will be put off, if you will, by the steep price. I myself wouldn't have a problem paying 20 coins for rights but these type of Games have gone beyond me now :-)

But who knows, I might pop on tomorrow and give it a go!

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 01:10 AM
It sounds impressive and I wish you all the best of luck because it does look like you've put a lot of effort into the whole castle. One thing I would say is a little steep is the cost of rights. By all means set the price at 20 to begin with but I think you'll see that a lot of people will be put off, if you will, by the steep price. I myself wouldn't have a problem paying 20 coins for rights but these type of Games have gone beyond me now :-)

But who knows, I might pop on tomorrow and give it a go!

Thanks for the comment :D

I do agree with the rights, I might just make it 25C when the room opens. This means that if anyone wants to buy it at 20C, they have to buy it before tomorrow afternoon!

Will

lawrawrrr
30-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Love the look of it - will come see tomorrow, what's the ETA? (:
Sounds like a really good plan though, is the whole thing as clever as this?
+rep.

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Love the look of it - will come see tomorrow, what's the ETA? (:
Sounds like a really good plan though, is the whole thing as clever as this?
+rep.

Thanks for the positive comment. I would actually have to say that I think the other rooms are pretty good as well. What do you mean by ETA? Estimated Time of Arrival?

Will

lawrawrrr
30-12-2010, 01:21 AM
eto then, estimated time of opening? lol :P

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 01:23 AM
eto then, estimated time of opening? lol :P

Lol, you typoed. I should be opening at about 2pm - 3pm. I think I will need a few more hosts so if anyone on here does want rights, F/R Pigperson. They are 20C until room is opened!

Will

wiktoria
30-12-2010, 01:34 AM
I think this is great. I especially love the gold bars it looks amazing! :)

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 01:34 AM
I think this is great. I especially love the gold bars it looks amazing! :)

Thank you very much Wiki :D

Will

Eoin247
30-12-2010, 04:10 AM
It looks and sounds great mate, i'll drop by to have a look if i can :). I'll +Rep when i get on my laptop tonight.

I know it must have cost a lot to make but i think that 25c is a still lot for rights as even the most well known tc/games rooms only costs 5c.
Good luck with it :)

Samantha
30-12-2010, 10:05 AM
I played this game, some of the games were annoying really, especially when they p2s (not like I was first to p2s at all). Overall though I really liked it. :).

Suspective
30-12-2010, 10:15 AM
It looks like a really good room, which I'm sure people will enjoy using! :)

orientalframe?
30-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Ooft! That looks amazing - Surely I must have a go today :)

dogboy123
30-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Entrance looks cute, can we see any of the other rooms?

Josh
30-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Very nice! :) I'm not sure how you're going to do the User Enters Room thing though for just hosts. :S

Ed.
30-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I'll definitely be there sometime tonight. I own a SAW and charged 30C for rights and it's sometimes slow but the hardcore people who really wanna work there buy rights and when people are convinced the game is good, they will.

If you build up a good reputation, the rest will follow! See you there later!

Toasten
30-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Lol at the vegetables :) NICE

Mr-Trainor
30-12-2010, 01:11 PM
This looks and sounds very good, Will! I may buy rights but if not, I'll definitely have a go at playing some time :D.

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 01:30 PM
It looks and sounds great mate, i'll drop by to have a look if i can :). I'll +Rep when i get on my laptop tonight.

I know it must have cost a lot to make but i think that 25c is a still lot for rights as even the most well known tc/games rooms only costs 5c.
Good luck with it :)

Mhm, I think it will stay at 20C for the first few days but for what the hosts get 25c is reasonable. You need to see the rooms to understand the pricing. It's not just some simple small rooms ;) The attention to detail is very significant.

Will

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 03:07 PM
I played this game, some of the games were annoying really, especially when they p2s (not like I was first to p2s at all). Overall though I really liked it. :).

Some of the games have been edited slightly since you played. But I have tried my hardest to make it simple. For every room I have made sure that it is easy for people to get back when someone P2S. It's all down to the players how long it takes. Thanks for testing it btw :D

It looks like a really good room, which I'm sure people will enjoy using! :)
Thanks a lot :D

Ooft! That looks amazing - Surely I must have a go today :)
Thanks, I hope to be opening today at 4!

Entrance looks cute, can we see any of the other rooms?
You'll have to play it when it opens at 4 today, then maybe buy rights :S

Very nice! :) I'm not sure how you're going to do the User Enters Room thing though for just hosts. :S
It's very simple, I buy one for each host when they buy rights so that when they enter the room, there is a trigger for just their habbo name teleporting them to middle. There is one for every host which is bought out of what they pay (that explains the price slightly). The switch teleports them to line.

I'll definitely be there sometime tonight. I own a SAW and charged 30C for rights and it's sometimes slow but the hardcore people who really wanna work there buy rights and when people are convinced the game is good, they will.

If you build up a good reputation, the rest will follow! See you there later!
Thanks for the comment. I think the price is very good for what you get in the rooms. I estimate that I have spent about 300C-400C on it all excluding the furni I already had. I think the reputation should be built up because I have really paid attention to detail.

Lol at the vegetables :) NICE
Making it trash proof lol. But i know what you mean.

This looks and sounds very good, Will! I may buy rights but if not, I'll definitely have a go at playing some time :D.
Today at 4 :D Only 20c for rights and you don't have to host if you dont want to :D

Thanks for comments,

Will

Thomas
30-12-2010, 03:53 PM
i have looked through the rooms and i have to say it is a very fun game to play and it look pretty good to!

i bought rights 20c :)

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 04:51 PM
i have looked through the rooms and i have to say it is a very fun game to play and it look pretty good to!

i bought rights 20c :)

Thanks Tom :D

Will

triston220
30-12-2010, 04:59 PM
This looks great. I may buy rights after I see the rest of the rooms. Looking forward to the opening. :)

Pigperson
30-12-2010, 06:37 PM
This looks great. I may buy rights after I see the rest of the rooms. Looking forward to the opening. :)

It is now open and you can buy rights. It is 20C for today only. F/R me if you are interested. I can show you round or a host may host a game for you to play.

This is the truth, everyone I have asked, say its the best they've seen and some of the games are so good and unique. It's a good offer for what you get and I mean it.

Will

giltinux
31-12-2010, 09:06 AM
the cabbage don look so good :l

Arron
31-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey

I visited the Castle at around 10pm GMT last night and I was utterly impressed with the rooms you have made. So much effort in there which I could never have put in myself.

My tip for you is to keep it running and don't close it. This room could be big for you :-)

+rep - amazing :)

Con
31-12-2010, 11:57 AM
I've been playing this game and it is really good, it looks good and is actually fun/sometimes hard to play!

Pigperson
31-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey

I visited the Castle at around 10pm GMT last night and I was utterly impressed with the rooms you have made. So much effort in there which I could never have put in myself.

My tip for you is to keep it running and don't close it. This room could be big for you :-)

+rep - amazing :)

I've been playing this game and it is really good, it looks good and is actually fun/sometimes hard to play!

Thank you very much for the positive comments :D

Will

PS. I've made a promise that I'll update the games now and again to make it more popular.

triston220
31-12-2010, 04:57 PM
I'll take a look now. I can't F/R you though because my list is full.

JACKTARD
01-01-2011, 04:21 PM
the little bit that i played was really good and original :)

nice new twist on an old game!

Nuxty
02-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Loving the look of that room Will! I will certainly pop by sometime!

I do think the only problem you'll have will be the pricing of the rights. I think 25c is alot maybe 10-15c is a little more reasonable!

Good luck though buddy x

Pigperson
02-01-2011, 02:05 AM
Rights is at 20c atm and it seems to be doing well.

Thanks for all the comments btw, I appreciate it.

If you want to come check it out I'm sure there will be a host around and I hope you enjoy it!

Will

wackojacko
02-01-2011, 12:20 PM
100% safe he payed out loads to me [Jackkkkkkkkkkk] ;] good luck yall ;]

Pigperson
03-01-2011, 11:50 PM
There are now quite a lot of hosts so that's great to see.

If you have an opinion about the game, whether the look, the games or whatever, post here :D

Will

Pigperson
08-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Btw, it's now been updated with fireworks so that's pretty cool, new games coming soon and I forgot to put the room link up so:

http://www.habbo.com/room/31692628

Will

Matthew
17-01-2011, 09:11 PM
First Elite Room!!

Well done, its a great room and very deserving :)

dogboy123
17-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Can we see the other rooms?

AgnesIO
20-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Well done on getting the first elite room :)

Although PERSONALLY I don't think it should be, as the design isn't exactly 'special' (don't me wrong it is really nice (my sort of style), just not special etc. Mind you, depending on how the WIRED works it could be worth it!

Perhaps get a screenshot of each room and make a teaser of all the rooms?

Pigperson
13-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Just posting to say that I am bring back the Wired Castle out of its quiet period, I'm hosting games now, selling rights and working on new rooms!

Will

Gina
09-04-2011, 01:49 PM
hott room will, ace work =]

Nick
09-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Ii love the dj bit. I love all of it weldone :D

Pigperson
09-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Gina :D

Btw, I've now renovated the first three rooms and will soon be doing the rest, possibly the main room!

I am selling rights at 20c atm and hosting now and again.

SPECIAL OFFER
Buy Rights and get one other friend to buy rights, only pay 15c EACH!

Will

Maatt.
09-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Can you open it any time soon, havent had the chance to play it. I WANT TO IT LOOKS AMAZING :D

Pigperson
12-04-2011, 11:11 AM
I've finished renovating now and the room is now open again.

The changes so far are the first three rooms have been improved, and the last room has had a total makeover which costed me like 200+ credits lol. Anyway, check it out and buy rights etc x

Will

Suspective
12-04-2011, 11:44 AM
I'll have to pop in later on Will.

It looks brilliant and good luck. I might buy rights, when I next get some credits! :D

Pigperson
12-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Great to hear :D

I also renovated the 6th room :D

Will

Pigperson
21-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Here is an updated screenie of the entrance room :D All the game rooms have now been updated/renovated to spice things up :D If you want to be invited when games are being hosted, F/R Pigperson. Rights costs 15c or 10c each if you and a friend both buy! Come check the rooms out!

http://i53.tinypic.com/1zgf85t.png

Will

iBlueBox
21-05-2011, 01:08 PM
I Know you've tried to make it un-trashable, but the cabbages really do ruin, it. especially the beach part.

Pigperson
21-05-2011, 01:24 PM
I Know you've tried to make it un-trashable, but the cabbages really do ruin, it. especially the beach part.

I agree totally, but no one sells hay for the beach, and stacking the cabbages really high takes too long, I need someone to do it tbh, but I would need to trust them to not trash lol, so it's hard to sort it out.

Will

Mark
21-05-2011, 01:31 PM
If you're looking to spend some credits for rights in a good TC, this is the one for you. It's a fantastic TC and brilliantly designed :P

Samantha
24-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Will's Wired Castle is the best, the games are so great and the privileges of being a host are great! You should all buy rights ;)

Calvin
26-05-2011, 08:40 AM
I agree totally, but no one sells hay for the beach, and stacking the cabbages really high takes too long, I need someone to do it tbh, but I would need to trust them to not trash lol, so it's hard to sort it out.

WillThe rest of it is untrashable though, so how could they trash? And I like it except from the cabbages.

AgnesIO
26-05-2011, 09:49 AM
The rest of it is untrashable though, so how could they trash? And I like it except from the cabbages.

As if any area is unstrashable, uyou could move anything in the entire room to the untrashable area)

Pigperson
26-05-2011, 12:12 PM
As if any area is unstrashable, uyou could move anything in the entire room to the untrashable area)

Yeh, exactly :D I didn't get you just then Calvin lol. If one square is empty, people can move furni and trash :S

Will

Andii
27-05-2011, 01:30 AM
its teared down tho =[

Pigperson
28-05-2011, 03:38 PM
The room has now been closed down.

Will

Showder
14-09-2011, 08:59 AM
This room is greatLOVE IT

Shockwave.2CC
14-09-2011, 03:43 PM
I want those credz taaa

Nice room aswell

Mark
14-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Bit of a bump don't you think?

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Razon
27-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Very nice ;o

Thomas.
12-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Congratulations on getting into the "Elite Rooms" Catagory

Its great. Welldone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!