PDA

View Full Version : Blast Off with NEW Fireworks

-Yow
30-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Show us your explosive spectacle in a video!

Has your week been rather, explosive? Have all the bangs and kabooms been enough to fill your celebratory needs? I'll bet you wanna take 2010 out with a huge blast, am I right? Oh I get what you mean, and recommend you check out the latest addition to our Firework furni line below...

The Motherload of all Fireworks
We just added three brand new, expertly engineered Fireworks perfect for a gigantic aerial spectacle. You can find them in the Xmas 2010 section of the Catalog, under Fireworks & New Years.

Purple Fireworks Blaster : Similar to the previous 'Blaster' line of Fireworks. This one is a little different on the after display, quite pretty. Visual Impact - Mild, but sweet.

Bee Buster Blaster : The sequel to our cherished Big Bang Bug Sparkler. Much different in color and design. Visual Impact - Medium, and flashy.
...and now for our crown jewel of Fireworks...

Nuclear Firework : Words cannot describe it's power and explosive spectacle. Many have said the experience of watching it's mid-air blast will never be forgotten. Visual Impact - Astronomical, do not look at the light!

Show Us Your Firework Show!
As always, us Habbo Staff are constantly interested in the latest furni lines...but what really impresses us is seeing what awesome things YOU can make with it! Use our latest Firework furni to choreograph an awesome show worthy of bringing in the New Year.
- Make sure your video includes Firework furni and is celebrating the New Year, 2011.
- Keep your video short, under 30 seconds preferably...definitely no more than 40.
- Make it awesome! Include music, a show, but keep it all in Habbo.
- Upload the video on Youtube and include your Habbo name in the description.
- Name it "Habbo 2011 New Years Firework Show"
- Copy and paste the URL of the video into the poll below by Tuesday, January 4th.
- Market your video, and tell everyone to enter your video URL into the poll!
- Don't wanna make a video? Then search Youtube for 'Habbo 2011 New Years Firework Show', find your favorite and enter it below!

The top 20 video entries with the most poll submissions will win 2 months Habbo VIP, the full New Years furni line, and an exclusive New Year Fireworks Badge! Let everyone know about your video, and be sure they enter the correct Youtube URL into the poll.

Good Luck Habbos!

My entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlglDNNC11w

Dean
30-12-2010, 11:15 AM
The new fireworks definitely look nice!

j0rd
30-12-2010, 11:17 AM
The video is good, a bit boring though
I probably won't enter

giltinux
30-12-2010, 12:17 PM
good luck winning the badge :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!