PDA

View Full Version : Austria 2010 [Video]

Firehorse
30-12-2010, 10:54 PM
I managed to get 5 minutes worth of footage overall (My battery lasted maximum 1 minute from full charge in those temperatures and I could 'recharge it' fully again by holding it in my hands for 5 minutes :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwAy_qzfz0

Arron
01-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Great video. Im not keen with the music but it fits in well but that's nothing to worry about. I've never took interest in Ski-ing but now watching that - the speeds you can reach I might look into it. I did once go to the Chill Factor in Trafford Park, Manchester but I couldn't afford any of the options at the time.

Firehorse
01-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Great video. Im not keen with the music but it fits in well but that's nothing to worry about. I've never took interest in Ski-ing but now watching that - the speeds you can reach I might look into it. I did once go to the Chill Factor in Trafford Park, Manchester but I couldn't afford any of the options at the time.

I only filmed the slow bits ;) Didn't dare hold my camera on the steeper bits cos I needed to use my poles. Unfortunately the battery normally ran out by the time i'd gotten to the black slopes (Frozen).

Arron
01-01-2011, 02:13 PM
How did you film it? Looks incredible :) I'd be too concerned about loosing my feet and sliding down the slope on my face :(

Firehorse
01-01-2011, 03:02 PM
How did you film it? Looks incredible :) I'd be too concerned about loosing my feet and sliding down the slope on my face :(

Filmed it with a handheld camera (Pentax Optio S7) and then used Sony Vegas to recolour the footage and increase the contrast a little.

Stephen!
01-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Nice video. Always wanted to that. Only ever been to the snow dome. xD

Had to mute it, though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!