PDA

View Full Version : I'm the President of Awesome!

Mathew
31-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Like Gulliver, have you ever lied to impress a girl or boy?
Currently the authorities at Habbo are building a special boat for Gulliver to sail away on. To help time pass Gulliver has been telling stories and making friends with lots of Habbos. However some of the stories have been a little odd. Is Gulliver really known as the President of Awesome living in the White House, and does he really own the Millennium Falcon?
Have you ever made up some crazy stories to impress a boy or girl? Tell us in the form below and let us know if it worked ;)
All entries will receive the final badge Gulliver's ‘Big Foot’ on the 11th January 2011.

Gulliver would just like to thank everyone for the amazing food and Furni we gave him! Stay tuned for winners on Monday!
He'll be spreading the word about our hospitality far and wide. Although he's sad to be leaving Habbo, he might be back again soon. We hope to see you again Gulliver! **cries**.

Please note: Please ensure your story doesn’t go over 500 words.

Gulliver’s Travels in UK cinemas now!
Join the Gulliver’s Travels group page and get a Sticker ›› (http://www.habbo.com/groups/273120/id)
All entries will recieve the badge, so just write in some rubbish and you'll probably get it! :)

Andii
31-12-2010, 03:01 PM
lol just done it :) :) hahaha wrote in a pile of crap :)

Steee
31-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Haha i done it aswell..

i put in once upona time there was a girl who i asked out by saying baby im a light switch you turn me on? :)

Ed.
31-12-2010, 08:34 PM
My story:

I was in a shopping centre and there were loads of small people and I felt like a giant but it turned out they were just a group of toddlers with their school!

giltinux
02-01-2011, 09:20 AM
thx for link matt :)

::Art::
02-01-2011, 09:33 AM
My story:

I was walking along and I saw a duck. Pity I don't like ducks.

karter
02-01-2011, 10:01 AM
My story:

LMAO ?
Well I wrote some rubbish

dbgtz
02-01-2011, 11:31 AM
my story: hi

Calvin
02-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Habbo girls with my chatup lines, damn right they were impressed.

Oh Habbo girl, you are the hottest thing since sunburn!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!