31-12-2010, 05:58 PM
do features managers even do now?

sorry if wrong section

AgnesIO
31-12-2010, 05:59 PM
do features managers even do now?

sorry if wrong section

I was wondering this!

They seem to have most their roles taken. Do they only deal with usertitles now?

Hecktix
31-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Aha :P The features managers main responsibilities involve Donator & VIP, anybody who buys VIP or Donator via SMS or Phone - this is manually set up to their account by the features managers.

Likewise, when someone wins VIP or reputation via a competition, the features managers also have to set this up for them. The roles were generally an awful lot of work and a lot of stuff they do was extra, therefore we've removed a few of these extra bits and changed their jobs a bit to make it easier for both of them.

Of course, they do the editing of usertitles etc still too, and now they are also responsible for the Forum Awards requests :)

Josh
Answered above. nvm. :S

brandon
There's the stuff like VIP features thread, VIP name changes yeah but it's mostly behind the scenes stuff like VIP subscription transfers, setting up SMS subscriptions but mostly based around Staff department requests.

Hecktix
31-12-2010, 06:05 PM
There's the stuff like VIP features thread, VIP name changes yeah but it's mostly behind the scenes stuff like VIP subscription transfers, setting up SMS subscriptions but mostly based around Staff department requests.

We keep you on your toes don't we honey? ;)

Jsoh
31-12-2010, 06:06 PM

sorry if you thought i was rude in asking, thanks for the answer + hecktix

Inseriousity.
31-12-2010, 06:33 PM
They don't get a lot of thanks so now that it's been answered I might as well use this thread to say thanks to both features managers who have had to add a lot of reputation for the competitions department this year. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!