PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Cotton candy machine

RedStratocas
12-08-2005, 01:49 AM
Didnt come out nearly as good as I hoped. Give me some tips to make it better :) And thats the cotton candy when in hand at the side
http://www.geocities.com/redstratocas/cottoncandy1.PNG

GommeInc
12-08-2005, 01:50 AM
the machine could do with a little bit of work, maybe it is too pink? But the cotton candy that a Habbo can hold is good. Maybe you could add an image of a Habbo holding one?

RedStratocas
12-08-2005, 01:58 AM
Yeh, thats a good idea. Maybe I should have just edited a habbo holding an ice cream :p .

I agree, too pink. What other color though?

Drewar
12-08-2005, 02:24 AM
I agree with whoever said that it is too pink, the cotton candy is pink enough :D

Although, I'm sorry I can't really suggest any colours that would look better, but I know there is too much pink. Great alt though, I love the shading on the bowl!

Rep if I can (I rep you on like every post you make because your alts rock).

Bef
12-08-2005, 02:27 AM
Hehe thats so fantabulously fabby! 10/10 I looovee sugar... We call it Candyfloss thou... Mmm candyfloss. The thought just makes my teeth rot and my body jump up and down... I want some badly... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway back to the pixelly pixel... Swwweeeettt!

And keep it PINK! Dont change it. Nothing can be too pink Jeez!

RedStratocas
12-08-2005, 02:33 AM
Hehe thats so fantabulously fabby! 10/10 I looovee sugar... We call it Candyfloss thou... Mmm candyfloss. The thought just makes my teeth rot and my body jump up and down... I want some badly... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway back to the pixelly pixel... Swwweeeettt!

Calm down! No more pixels for a week! :p

Ill try to find a better color. Maybe just a less "Hot" pink?

=Jen=
12-08-2005, 05:03 AM
Maybe... Green for the table... =O

Bef
12-08-2005, 05:11 AM
NIII! No green. PINK KEEP IT PINK! I love pink... pink! PINK! piiinnnk!

Andsew
12-08-2005, 05:32 AM
im not a big fan of candy floss but i like it(the alt) umm make the pink not as bright if you get what i mean
10/10

RedStratocas
12-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeh, I get what you mean. Im going to make it less bright pink to dim it down a bit.

samuel
12-08-2005, 06:24 PM
make the cootton candy a little tad fluffier?
i like the one that you hold though :)
the bowl your making it in doesnt reflect my eyes.
add 1 lighter shade of grey on the left side where the parts where the shading switches sides, then add a darker color on the other side.
and maybe fix the Piink a lil ;]

Shadowrock!
12-08-2005, 06:36 PM
it looks bright and kinda strange =\

7/10

Yayse
12-08-2005, 07:07 PM
the machine could do with a little bit of work, maybe it is too pink?

>=] nothing could ever be too pinkkk.. although "/ maybe a strip of blue, or some more detail to break it up a bit and add some contrast ;'] i like it though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!