PDA

View Full Version : eBay help.

PaulMacC
31-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Just bought a new monitor off eBay and in very small text at the bottom it said "If you live in the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland please email for a shipping quote before ordering. We cannot send items to these regions until we have quoted the correct price and additional shipping charges have been paid where necessary."
I paid for the item without reading this. What happens now? I emailed the seller telling them I did not see this part of the FAQ until after the payment.

triston220
31-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Just bought a new monitor off eBay and in very small text at the bottom it said "If you live in the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland please email for a shipping quote before ordering. We cannot send items to these regions until we have quoted the correct price and additional shipping charges have been paid where necessary."
I paid for the item without reading this. What happens now? I emailed the seller telling them I did not see this part of the FAQ until after the payment.

You will have to wait and see. They may ask for more payment before they send you the item.

Robbie
31-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Is it the Samsung one? Should've just bought it new :P

LMS16
01-01-2011, 11:41 PM
They will probably refund the money & send an invoice with the amount added on.

Lew.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!