PDA

View Full Version : Question

Memorilla
01-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Hello. Okay, so, I'm quite frustrated because I made a game on Habbo, only to find out you can diag every corner, which pretty much ruins the game. Is there any way to stop Habbos from diaging? Apart from mats, because as far as I'm aware they don't work anymore. :/

Eoin247
01-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Hmm unfortunately i don't think there is a way, if you are talking about what i think you're talking about.

Mr-Trainor
01-01-2011, 10:56 AM
Yea, this can be annoying in some rooms :(. I think that to stop it you just need to use the right piece of furniture because I'm sure there'll be some which do not let you diag around them :). I can't think of any though!

Matthew
01-01-2011, 01:53 PM
theres no way to stop it now :l

Habbo ruined so many games because you can now diag, oh well..

leee
01-01-2011, 03:23 PM
If you use a stool I'm sure that'll stop a user diagonally cutting a corner

Matthew
01-01-2011, 08:49 PM
If you use a stool I'm sure that'll stop a user diagonally cutting a corner
even if it does, it may spoil the look of the game (whatever seat you use)

Memorilla
01-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the reply guys! Hm, I'm currently using z-shelfs, Mr-Trainor. Unfortunately I'm not too good with furniture and don't know which would stop the diaging. That's a good idea leee, and it would stop most of the diaging in the game, but those who are trapped would still be able to diag there way out.

Here's how the room looks atm, not done yet (obviously).

http://i51.tinypic.com/mlmgck.jpg

leee
02-01-2011, 01:54 AM
even if it does, it may spoil the look of the game (whatever seat you use)

Not if you stack a greek seat/stool in the furni, then put a ditch above the seat to stop people sitting on it. Plus I doubt these items will even be visible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!