PDA

View Full Version : Console messages.

iBlueBox
01-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Do you spam your console? or send a lot of messages?

myke
01-01-2011, 01:12 PM
nope i dont .... used to when i was a nooobbbb

JACKTARD
02-01-2011, 12:09 AM
nope, but people who send invites about their life and asking questions to their whole friends list without inviting anyone anywhere really pisses me off

BartSimpson26
02-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Nope but after 3 years if playing Habbo I still don't know how to send those green messages to everyone at once. :P

karter
02-01-2011, 09:20 AM
I do because I'm a noob

Eoin247
02-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Nah, i only send invites every now and then.

Alex3213
02-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Rarely nowadays, I only speak to a couple of people via the console too.

Mathew
02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Nope but after 3 years if playing Habbo I still don't know how to send those green messages to everyone at once. :P
Haha, just click each friend's name individually until they turn blue, and then just click the middle button (arrow pointing to a room, meaning invite).

But er.. it depends what mood I'm in as to whether I spam it or not. If I'm really bored and need someone to bet me, or if I'm looking for a specific furniture.. then yeah I do :P
I don't see the point in people spamming about how **** their life is though; I usually just delete cos it would depress me too :(

orientalframe?
02-01-2011, 10:29 AM
I speak to quite a lot of people on the console, but not all at once - but like someone said above - it pees me off when people ask question about their love life and saying should i e-date? ¸°¨-. and all those rubbish symbols. =.=

AgnesIO
02-01-2011, 11:08 AM
I don't and remove people who constantly do.

Bloody annoying.

Moh
02-01-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't, but everybody on my list spams me all the time. I have about 50 chat windows open full of spam and I end up closing windows that are actually addressed to me.

I might start removing some people soon.

Michael
02-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Yes, and they really annoy me. I hate the ones that are like E.G. 'Niamh&______ FILLitIN?<3 ohhh hes my superstar (8)'

Samantha
02-01-2011, 12:25 PM
I mass sometimes, but then again I do most of the time tell people I will be massing and that if they do not wish to be on the list then tell me. I know some people on my list who don't like massing so I don't invite them in the first place well try not to (tyler :P).

However, someone was massing me yesterday going on about lesbians and things like that, I told him via console and on msn to unclick me. And he was drunk anyway and said ' I would do more than that to you.' It's annoying. However, if I'm not busy I will usually stalk someone who invites.

Catherine
02-01-2011, 03:42 PM
I never send mass messages. I just talk to the friends I usually talk to.

Some people however, send a mass like every 5 minutes or something. One person kept sending them every minute. If they aren't a good friend, I immediately remove them.

What pisses me off though is when people send masses about their life or feelings, or something that the majority of recipients could care less about.

Not that it was any different with the old console, but I miss it.

Josh
02-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Nah. I know how irritating it is because I get spammed, so I try to do everyone else a favour by not spamming.

Rixion
02-01-2011, 04:14 PM
rarely, did the other day when i was selling something.

the annoying ones are these people who are all talking to one person inparticular but telling everyone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!