PDA

View Full Version : Getting over someone who you thinked you loved

Amberr
01-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Kind of embarrassing but i wanted to see if anyone else had gone through the same experience. A few months ago i broke out of a relationship with someone who i had been with for nearly a year. To cut a long story short, i got shown text's that he had been sending to another girl and yeah i think you can gather how things went from there.... I felt heartbroken at the time because i did really like him and it took me about a month to get over it and was major depressed because of it. I just wondered if anyone else has had any experiences like this and maybe advice if (i hope it doesn't) happens again.

Nemo
01-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Just have to get over it really. Its bound to happen in your life and will probably happen again. Heartbreak happens all the time and you just need to realise that its the past and there's no point wasting away on something that's over now. Sad to hear it ended like that though.

buttons
01-01-2011, 09:00 PM
i think the best revenge is pretending you don't care :) that way, you don't allow them to walk all over you and let them see you can live without them. i've had it happen before and although i probably won't get fully over it (first 'love' and all that) i'm glad i've experienced it so i won't be to disappointed next time ;p i wish i took my own advice instead of going back, that is one thing you should never do. it's hard but when it comes to cheating (i don't know your circumstances obv) imo they'll never change, go back and they'll know they'll get away with it again.
anyway you're young and all that, it probably wouldn't have lasted forever. you have all your life ^^

Aidenn
01-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Unfortunate to hear This Amber and im sorry to hear it,
but i believe you shouldnt really let it get you down, chances are he was trying to push his look and got burned.

Dont let it affect you (L).

FlyingJesus
01-01-2011, 10:12 PM
If you really loved them you won't get over it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!