PDA

View Full Version : DJ Application

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
02-01-2011, 01:26 AM
I'm justw anting to know when the announcments of the chosen djs for group 3 will be announced? I want to be a dj so badly, i've had experience and on the sites i was on i have been a popular dj (DJ Sarebear) i live for djing, i am actually looking for a coarse in doing media and being in radio... i just hope so much i get to have a chance, i went back over my app for the dj and tis not my best i've done, my clip was not my best and my answer why i want to be a dj wasnt either.. but i hope thats not what judges my answer, i can do so much better if i get the chance.

From
.:SaReBeAr13:.

gangstaagent1
02-01-2011, 01:29 AM
Well, if you just sent in an application less than lemme say 3 days, then I bet they haven't been checked yet as UK applications were open and as you may or may not know, HabboxLive centers around UK. But if you haven't gotten a reply in over a week then you have not been accepted probably and you can apply again. I wish you the best of luck!

Aidenn
02-01-2011, 01:36 AM
As Matt has already pointed out your application may not have been read yet, or you didn't make it through the application process.

However if you didnt make it through the application process, then i wish you the best of luck should you decide to apply again, if you would like any help or advice then myself and many other dj's for that matter would happily help you; we can give you advice on how to improve you application such as in the voice clip (the part where most people slip below the line slightly) you won't be frowned upon for asking for help, however one thing the staff won't do is write your application for you; that must be done by yourself.

Best of luck x

Aiden,
Senior DJ

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!