PDA

View Full Version : What things do YOU like in a t.c?

BartSimpson26
02-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi Guys.
Im currently creating a Takeishi's Castle it's still in construction it should be ready in 1-2 months and I was wondering what do YOU guys like about a t.c the features etc.? And what would you like to see? :o

AgnesIO
02-01-2011, 10:36 AM
For me in any good takeshi castle:

- a rich feel - seems unfair but an attractive "non-nooby" room gives me a reassurance that it isn't a scam.
- experienced hosts. Not much to explain - but I hate having hosts who make up rules as they go etcetera.
-fun "non-luck" games. Such as fallin furni, quiz, racing. I dislike games that are totally luck; eg. Bingo
- original features. I hate rooms that are EXACTLY like every other takeshi castle.

Hope that helped.

BartSimpson26
03-01-2011, 10:42 AM
That did help a lot thank you. :) I was thinking about that myself when I was making I didn't want silly go lucky games I wanted to still be a bit retro like old Habbo no Chain Game or P2K. Although I did add bingo. I shall bear in my mind the rest of your advice :)

Hope that helped.

Arron
03-01-2011, 10:54 AM
When I had my T.C I came up with the best theme rooms that I could think of. I also created a never done before room called Split or Steal! Where the final two contestants would persuade each other that they're going to Split (the prize). They will sit on two chairs negotiating for a couple of minutes until you tell the remaining contestants to whisper to you "Split" or "Steal". If one person choses Split and the other choses Steal, the person who Stole will take the whole prize leaving the other empty handed. If both say Steal, no one wins a prize and if both say Split, you give them both an equal prize :)

Just take a few minutes and think of originality. We love new things to do on Habbo and if you can come up with unique games then your T.C will be a success :)

karter
03-01-2011, 11:42 AM
A Tc which is classic made with petals , lodge , pillows , imps and other rares
No Fallin furni it's just ew
No luck games

Ed.
03-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Definitely NO COZZIE CHANGE.

ChickenFaces
03-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Original games are a plus for me, I don't like the same old boring games they get on my nerves really quickly.

AgnesIO
03-01-2011, 12:32 PM
I also recommend that no games are used when the host can pick his/her friends (eg. Cozzie change!)

Aidenn
03-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Its good to see that your generally taking an interest in your TC and asking others for opinions (which is creating a good discussion :D)

I believe youll need some slightly new games (maybe try and creat your own) and have some old games like people have already suggested; Falling furni...
Maybe take advantage of the Wired furni aswell :).

Ed.
03-01-2011, 12:39 PM
I agree. New games including wired are fun.

Samantha.
03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
I like old games in a TC like mocha races, pod racing ect. Try and make the first room and all the rooms really nice and with petals and stuff like others have said because people are more likely to stay and play if the room looks like the owner is rich.

Ed.
03-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Stacking always looks good in the main room.

Rixion
03-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Yes incorporating wired into some games would be good!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!