PDA

View Full Version : How Long?

T@R
02-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Does anyone roughly know how long an appeal takes to go through and be processed/dealt with?
I had an appeal in the past sorted within 5 days, and my current appeal is bordering on 2 weeks.
So is there a rough timeframe or does it vary too often for anyone to really know?

Jordan
02-01-2011, 07:23 PM
It's Christmas so you may have to wait until next week. Or just keep bumping it

T@R
02-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Well my first appeal was just before christmas, like the 22nd I think,
I've posted a few more since but nothing yet ):

Toilet
02-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Too long I'm afraid

Suspective
02-01-2011, 09:19 PM
It depends on the complexity of the issue, I guess. If they need to hold an investigation and take a look at evidence - then it will obviously take longer. I don't know where their Customer Services Team(s?) are based, so assuming it is currently a Public Holiday there - it will be longer than usual due to the backlog they will need to clear from Christmas and the public holidays.

Samantha
02-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I think it depends what you appeal or ask for help for. Things like badges etc take about two days. Whereas, things about your e-mail can take weeks. Appeals will probably be the longest as there will probably be a lot more to get through.

AgnesIO
03-01-2011, 06:51 PM
I sent an appeal on the 23rd and got a reply yesterday.

It was a ban appeal for an account aht has been banned for 2 years. Took them over a week to tell me it was still banned :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!