PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My house :)

.x.miss.angel.x
02-01-2011, 09:28 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2a7btix.pngWhat do you think? :)

rate & slate x

Matthew
02-01-2011, 09:38 PM
its a bit messy for my liking, you cant see parts of the room because there is so much furni covering it up!

You need a bigger room imo, to space out the sections. I mean what is presumably your room only takes up 3 spaces, its just too small.

not a bad attempt though

JACKTARD
02-01-2011, 09:48 PM
yeah i agree with above, i think it looks too messy/cluttered, try using a bigger room :)

Rixion
02-01-2011, 10:08 PM
i actually like it, looks much like a small house to me where all the rooms are so cluttered, good job! :)

although like where theres a door next to the cooker that looks a bit out of place.

Michael
02-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Its nice, the bits I would improve are, make the car garage over against the wall in the garden, take away that pod seat chair near the fireplace and finally move that door teleport over to where the red tv is :) I came across your room earlier aswell, it had lots of people in :P

Aidenn
02-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Theres alot happening but not a bad attempt :)
(such as the odd barriers etc)
I'd reccomend sticking to 1 type of furni for seperating different areas though.

Samantha
02-01-2011, 10:51 PM
That egg chair is a fire hazard.

It's a bit cluttered but not bad.

Ardemax
02-01-2011, 11:00 PM
i know what you're tryna do, but im afraid it hasn't pulled off quite well

normally when i think of a 'den' or 'house' i think of lots of cluttered stuff, but stuff that fits the theme

i also think of secret passage ways, shortcuts and sneaky areas that only the people that know how to get there can access them

6/10

giltinux
03-01-2011, 06:52 AM
i think its too much packed...

orientalframe?
03-01-2011, 09:21 AM
I think perhaps your one of those people who like to create 'cramped' houses? If not, I think it's a bit too small, and Sam's right - the egg chair is a fire hazard ^.^ - though good choice of furni - i lurve the skull curtains x]

Pigperson
03-01-2011, 11:42 PM
The main thing which is a huge factor is, It is *VERY* cluttered. You would have to get rid of half the furni or use a bigger room to make it look pleasant to the eye. It's hard to look around and hard to move around I predict. Houses should be spread out and I think the choice of furni is too varied. They don't go well together in my opinion.

I really really think you should get rid of most the furni or use a bigger room, and try to use one type of furni. It looks very cluttered and not laid out well.

It's just my opinion but I think you have separated the rooms well and I can tell which is which.

Will

CinemaChairs
15-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Its a bit bunched together try getting a little bit bigger room it will help. But the design and layout is nice.

Good job and keep working on it :)

Narnat,
15-01-2011, 03:08 AM
It is quite cluttered but hey maybe thats just the person you are. I think maybe take a few things out and see what happens?

Lost_Addict
15-01-2011, 12:43 PM
It's very cramped however when you look at the detail it's fairly well thought out ;)

Jurv
15-01-2011, 11:53 PM
That egg chair is a fire hazard.

That made me laugh! very funny.

However, I also think that this room is a bit cluttered maybe a bigger room?

Shockwave.2CC
15-01-2011, 11:59 PM
It's a bit messy due to the smallness of the room. If it was in a bigger room it might look better

lol
16-01-2011, 12:15 AM
it's alright... could use a few more chairs here and there

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!