PDA

View Full Version : MW2 Players become lazier!

Gibs960
02-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I just had a go on MW2 again although I've got Black Ops I don't find it that entertaining. But now I find everyone is sooo lazy! I went into about 3 lobbies and in every single one there has been at least 2 campers and at least 1 noobtuber! So gets on my nerves!

Sureall
02-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Cough I play this all the time Cough,

Dont mean to rant or anything MW2 has always been like it, its the way the games played. I don't play blackops so I wouldn't know what thats like but to be good at MW2 you have to beat the campers and noob tubers nowadays. If your in a game and someone has got a good score it will mean they are pretty good at the game now because of the amount of noobs on there :L, add me on xbox live btw anyone WongaReno

Moh
03-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Was like that from day one :(

Chris
04-01-2011, 12:52 PM
I went on it the other day. Joined a game and got tubed straight away. >.<

dbgtz
04-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Still what amazes me is how I find MW2 online more fun then black ops.

Gibs960
09-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Deffo is more fun then Black Ops but people sometimes ruin it by noobtubin and stuff :(

Chris
09-01-2011, 12:28 AM
I dont know how people find mw2 more fun than black ops. Mw2 is unplayable.

They dont make em like cod 4 anymore :/

dbgtz
09-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I dont know how people find mw2 more fun than black ops. Mw2 is unplayable.

They dont make em like cod 4 anymore :/

I just dont see how black ops multiplayer is fun, except the odd wager match and odd zombie match. The story was god awful and multiplayer is just too slow paced making it dull. There is no map to really snipe on either and all the maps seem too similar and badly done. Ok woo interactive, no. It has no real addition to the game whatsoever and in my opinion, they overcomplicated the game with pointless crap such as facepaint and the fact you don't earn camo is a poor decision in my opinion, you should have to earn most of them not buy them.

Either way im getting modern combat: domination because it reminds me of cod4, and is cheap.

samsaBEAR
09-01-2011, 01:11 PM
I played MW2 for the lols last night, first game in, spawntubed by a OMA Danger Close idiot. Thought, "OK, I can live with that", then got spawn Commando'd and noobtubed once again. I didn't bother quitting, I just ejected the disc and put Black Ops back in, far more satisfying online experience imo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!