PDA

View Full Version : Generator Rex

-Yow
03-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Just like you and me... well, kind of.

Summer school holidays are in full swing (wootage!) but if you’re already looking for fun stuff to fill your days, Cartoon Network’s got your back.
We’re gearing up in anticipation of the hottest show to hit Australia in 2011 - All new Generator Rex, premiering on Cartoon Network this Saturday, January 8th at 9am.

Generator Rex takes place in the aftermath of a global accident, where microscopic machines known as nanites have merges with every living thing. For a select few, nanites mutate their hosts into monstrous creatures called E.V.O.s. Rex is one such E.V.O., but unlike the mosters he battles, Rex has control over his nanites, allowing him to create amazing mechanical limbs and gadgets called gear ups!

In the coming weeks get ready to battle E.V.O.s. and test your nanite knowledge! In the meantime though, visit Cartoon Network’s Rex-out Room (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=1&roomId=75) and click on the billboard to find out more about the awesome new show that everyone is talking about. This room will be the home of loads of events including the official Generator Rex Premiere Party this Saturday (Woo-hoo! More info coming soon).

There’s heaps of comps, prizes to give away and cool stuff happening, so to find out more simply join the official Generator Rex group page here >> (http://www.habbo.com/groups/generator_rex)

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2145-generator-rex

tylermunjkt
03-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Thats Not out In News is it? It isnt for me :S

giltinux
03-01-2011, 11:03 AM
dont looking cartoons eh :P

Steee
03-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Isnt in the news for me aswell...

Jordan
03-01-2011, 11:29 AM
If you read the article it says about Summer Holidays..... Australia. So you wouldn't get it. Not sure If I'll look into this though

Suspective
03-01-2011, 12:46 PM
I think they can set Articles so they only appear to users from certain countries - they do the same for groups and adverts. :P

Dean
03-01-2011, 02:54 PM
I think it's an American campaign.

karter
03-01-2011, 04:20 PM
http://www.twitter.com/habbonewsie

Use that from now , You'll get all news

Jordan
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
With Rockmelt (browser) when you put habbo in an icon on the right hand side, it gives me all the news anyway. I don't like twitter anyway xD

Fiendly
04-01-2011, 03:33 AM
It's for Australia.. Hot here lol!

Sigh, I'm taking you get a badge for joining he group and another badge for choosing a side >_<

.:Wahu:.
04-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Finally something for Australia :/
its only taken them since the merge to realise we do exist

Fiendly
04-01-2011, 04:20 AM
I know!
I've been doing badges from other countries through here but haven't had a quest/join group for here yet.

They're too slack..

Josh
04-01-2011, 05:17 AM
Took long enough! Shame it's not very good.

Suspective
04-01-2011, 07:05 AM

It isn't Habbo who decide, its if they get advertisers.

Fiendly
04-01-2011, 07:33 AM
It isn't Habbo who decide, its if they get advertisers.

Yet they've had a lot of chances to have sponsors to broad out through all the hotels.

I think the merge is stupid if they're still having selected hotels still.. I thought it was for everyone!?

Suspective
04-01-2011, 08:42 AM
They can only aim advertising campaigns at countries where you can benefit. Its like the 0800 reverse one, for the UK. If you called the same number in America for instance - it wouldn't work.

They have separate sales team still.

user130523
04-01-2011, 10:04 AM
http://www.twitter.com/habbonewsie

Use that from now , You'll get all news
www.twitter.com/habbous

Official Twitter :)
easier aswell, just with all other hotels articles on that twitter

AU have had 2 promotions so no idea what you are on about?
Despicable Me and that Cartoon one (you went to public room each Wednesday and got badge and there was a room comp) - Forgot name

Andii
04-01-2011, 12:52 PM
I think they can set Articles so they only appear to users from certain countries - they do the same for groups and adverts. :P

yup thats what it is. . only certain countries can see things but the link works for all :)

Josh
04-01-2011, 02:28 PM
www.twitter.com/habbous

Official Twitter :)
easier aswell, just with all other hotels articles on that twitter

AU have had 2 promotions so no idea what you are on about?
Despicable Me and that Cartoon one (you went to public room each Wednesday and got badge and there was a room comp) - Forgot name

Dispicable Me came to UK eventually. The cartoon one died out when the Hotel Manager didn't bother to show up.

user130523
04-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Dispicable Me came to UK eventually. The cartoon one died out when the Hotel Manager didn't bother to show up.
he said there was none for them since the merge, when infact there was :) just pointing out that they have had a few

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!