PDA

View Full Version : [Building] MrSkynus Party Room

Tom
03-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Rate and Slate, tell me how to improve e.t.c.? Fnx.

http://www.skytom.net/upload/uploads/1294077995.gif (http://www.skytom.net/upload/uploads/1294077995.gif)

I know some of the room is missing, but it's too big LOL

Suspective
03-01-2011, 03:29 PM
It looks good, and is a brilliant size for a HabboxLive party room.

I like the pura/neon theme, it has a good constrast.

+Rep - I'll have to use it when I'm on HxL sometime! :P

Aidenn
03-01-2011, 03:31 PM
I don't think the pura fridges go well on the bar; but other then that, i like it :)

Tom
03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
It looks good, and is a brilliant size for a HabboxLive party room.

I like the pura/neon theme, it has a good constrast.

+Rep - I'll have to use it when I'm on HxL sometime! :P
Thanks, I'll return your rep :)

I don't think the pura fridges go well on the bar; but other then that, i like it :)
Yeah, I'm not fond of it either, but I have too many LOL, and I don't have mode minibars.

Matthew
03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Its not bad, im with aiden about the pura fridges though.

I think if anything it just looks a little bit plain, just large empty spaces with just the executive floor there; but I don't know what else you need/could put there so never mind xD

8/10

JACKTARD
03-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I dont think there's enough colour, practical though :)

lawrawrrr
03-01-2011, 06:23 PM
I think it's well sexy ;)

Seriously though, nice theme, nice layout nice size! +rep

Pigperson
03-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Very nice indeed. It's sticking to a theme which I love because it's not all random and messy. The room space is also perfect. I think maybe instead of having 2 "C" stage bits, maybe make a big one so that more people can dance around yourself on the stage. Also, this might not be possible, but on the first "C" of stages, the neon floors aren't in line with the stages. It may not overlap the rugs but yeh.

But I really like the constant theme in the room tbh.

Will

giltinux
05-01-2011, 01:04 PM
i dont like area sofas and all bar change the bar block to those yellow neon ones too take out minibars put somewhere a Dj table too the exe floor look crap i can say just create a smaller room or decorate only half and other half hide with mod :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!