PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 1 day ban for 'Disruptive Events' -.-

qaxzsw
03-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm a bit annoyed because I have been banned for holding a disruptive event. This is ridiculous because I don't understand how my event was disruptive. My event was called 'Guide Bot Zoo' and I put some bars around her to make it look like the Guide Bot was in a cage. A few people came in and they all thought it was funny and invitied their friends. Next thing I know, I've been banned and my room has been changed to Inappropriate to hotel managment or whatever, and I don't understand how this is :L

I think they went way to far with the ban, maybe closing the room, (even though I'm not sure why the would want to close the room?) but banning me aswell? I'm not gonna bother appealing because by the time I get a reply I will be unbanned anyway, I'm just really annoyed by this.

Anything like this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,
CowBiscuiits

Michael
03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
probably because your was using the guide bot for stuff it wasnt meant for.

Matthew
03-01-2011, 06:23 PM
probably because your was using the guide bot for stuff it wasnt meant for.

Yeah but it isn't disruptive is it?
People are enjoying it and it isn't exactly against the rules/disrupting habbo.

Silly ban imo.

Suspective
03-01-2011, 06:27 PM
That is one of the stupidest ban reasons I've ever heard of :P

I think I might have a go at that one actually. LOL.

qaxzsw
03-01-2011, 06:31 PM
It was fun while it lasted! I really don't know how it's disruptive though! The only thing I could think of is making the bot flood the room? But it wasn't me making it flood the room it was basically everyone xD. I agree it's a stupid ban.

Samantha
03-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Most people make it in a cage and they don't get banned. That isn't a plausible reason if I am honest, I think disruption is taking it too far, I could understand if you were in a game room or shop and the owner had called the guide bot - which was then flooding but not for harmless fun.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!