PDA

View Full Version : Dreadful Crysis Trailer

AgnesIO
03-01-2011, 07:01 PM
I had a look at buying Crysis (undecided between PS3 and PC - depends what has better graphics probably (if any)).

I looked at the trailer on play.com (here (http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/10267412/Crysis-2-Limited-Edition/Product.html?searchstring=Newreleases2011games&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s{Newreleases2011games}%2b&urlrefer=search)). Seriously, how bad is this trailer? It hasn't enticed my to buy the game, infact I don't know if I want it any more.

Thoughts on this trailer?

dbgtz
03-01-2011, 09:22 PM
i think thats an old pre-E3 trailer if im correct? It says in the video. I have never wanted crysis, but there is probably a better one on youtube :P

Stephen!
03-01-2011, 09:25 PM
It's not a trailer, it's a teaser.

There is a difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QMA2ykfCc

Fez
03-01-2011, 09:56 PM
The games themselves are really lacklustre overblown tech demos.

Fiendly
04-01-2011, 11:18 AM
It's not a trailer, it's a teaser.

There is a difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QMA2ykfCc

I don't understand this.. Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

Never followed Crysis..

AgnesIO
04-01-2011, 11:20 AM
I don't understand this.. Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

Never followed Crysis..

Glad I am not the only one who was confused! I didn't really understand it

Stephen!
04-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Good, but you are not the same guy as in the first Crysis (Nomad).

Lost_Addict
04-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Crysis is a brilliant game. I was turned off of it when i had to play it on the computer. After playign it, it has an amazing storyline, graphics and innovative features. I can't wait for the second and that was only a teaser trailer.

Stephen!
04-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Agreed. One of the best games I've ever played. I always play it stealthily. There is no other stealth FPS game that compares, really.

kano
06-01-2011, 05:42 AM
I had a look at buying Crysis (undecided between PS3 and PC - depends what has better graphics probably (if any)).

Dude did you really just post that. Comparing PS3 and PC graphics when talking about Crysis.. shame on you my friend :'(

Anyway game looks pretty cool. Looks like I will need to buy an additional graphics card for this.

AgnesIO
06-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Dude did you really just post that. Comparing PS3 and PC graphics when talking about Crysis.. shame on you my friend :'(

Anyway game looks pretty cool. Looks like I will need to buy an additional graphics card for this.

I know the original was incredible on PC, but I don't know if anything has changed?

kano
07-01-2011, 02:23 AM
In terms of graphics then the PC will always be on top. If your not worried about graphics that much or don't have the spec then you might as well go for the PS3 Version.

There's a video floating around which shows you exactly what they have added graphics wise.

[Chris]
08-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Tbh, the only better thing about consoles is the price. Then again, thats my opinion so..

I'll be getting it on PC if i have it by then..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!