PDA

View Full Version : CREDIT CARD WONT DELETE !!!!!!

Andii
05-01-2011, 12:17 PM
ok so i loggged onto my bank account n realised that xbox had been robbing money outta me flat. . . so i went to delete my credit card of it. . .

it comes up saying

This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the Payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option.

and then i click on parment method information page. . . but guess what it doesnt exist -.-

helpp

LouisCollins
05-01-2011, 12:24 PM
I had same problem there right IDIOTS to get to remove stuff just ring them up and tell them you want to remove you're credit card, If they say they cant do it just say listen it's my credit card i would like you to STOP billing me.

This is what i did,

IF THIS FAILS RING YOUR CREDIT CARD PROVIDER CANCEL THE DIRECT DEBIT!!

Andii
05-01-2011, 12:25 PM
hmm thanks +rep

redtom
06-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Bit of a late reply but they did the same to me, I was on the phone for hours trying to get them to removed the details from the system but they wouldn't. In the end I gave up as the card only had a couple of months of activity left on it, although they did refund the money they took out when I asked.

Hiro
06-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Yeah, that's one of my only problems with Xbox Live. You have to ring the people who you can't understand to cancel your subscription.

matt$
06-01-2011, 04:03 PM
That happens when you buy xbox live directly off the dashboard, it auto-renews it so every month or year it'll charge the amount you paid and whilst you've got xbox live you cant remove the credit card details till its over you've got to call them up and ask to remove the auto-renew then wait for the xbl to run out then remove credit card, why else do you think they sell like 1 month xbox live for like £1 everynow and then, to reel people in and catch them out :)

dbgtz
06-01-2011, 10:58 PM
It's microsoft, what do you expect? I regretted buying live the time I did, because of the hassle it could have caused. It expired pretty much as soon as I sold my xbox (preowned and had no hdmi). If I ever get live again, it means I have found a cheap code or something.

Josh
06-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Why can you cancel subscriptions in other games but xbox just has to be a pain in the arse and make you ring them up.

Chris
06-01-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm pretty sure you used to be able to cancel the auto renew which then enabled you to cancel the card details but I think this is something they took away. Anyway, tis a pain really but you can either phone them or wait till the card expires.

Fiendly
07-01-2011, 06:02 AM
I've seen an image actually showing that 'Microsoft are crooks'.
I think it's better to just buy the pre-paid cards instead of auto-renewing.

Hope it worked out well, either ring them or ring the credit cards company..
If it doesn't happen still, offer to take legal action :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!