PDA

View Full Version : Looking older.

PaulMacC
05-01-2011, 07:36 PM
My prom is next month and there is an after-prom at some night club. The place doesnt ID much but I'm not 18 until May and look like 15. What can I do to make myself look older?

buttons
05-01-2011, 07:38 PM
DEAL WITH IT.
idk you're not gonna look older no matter what you do lol sry2say you'll have forever to get drunk once you turn 18 idk why prom is so special to get drunk? you're just gonna have to try or get a fake id...

-:Undertaker:-
05-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Wear smarter clothes, shorter hair (but not too short) often makes you look much older.. standing up tall and having a proper posture rather than slouching.

FlyingJesus
05-01-2011, 07:44 PM
One would imagine the clubs will have prior knowledge of it being a school prom night and will step up their game on IDing. If you were a girl it'd be easier because they'd just let you through anyway but short of making yourself somehow look like you're in your mid thirties there's not anything you can do to look old enough for bouncers to not 2nd guess it

wixard
05-01-2011, 07:44 PM
can you not borrow id off someone?

Nemo
05-01-2011, 07:53 PM
or get a fake id

n lol u look 14. Trying to up ur age pfft

Robbie
05-01-2011, 07:56 PM
afterprom i'd call it an afterparty. dw you can come with me at lancs

PaulMacC
05-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Nobody I know looks like me :/

myke
05-01-2011, 07:58 PM
wear high heels ...
no idea really hmm, i don't think you're going to get any

Oleh
05-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Say your pyropuncher off youtube and hope they let you in?

id say find a marker pen and lightly apply dots on yours jaw and neck and add a tash. get some makeup and apply charcoal under your eyes and wear a shirt and trousers.

Robbie
05-01-2011, 08:04 PM
i don't think you're going to get any

saying he's ugly now.. ;l targetting members

Misawa
05-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Looks like you'll have to give it a miss. They'll know a fake ID when they see one.

FlyingJesus
05-01-2011, 08:29 PM
find a marker pen and lightly apply dots on yours jaw and neck and add a tash. get some makeup and apply charcoal under your eyes

PLEASE DO THIS

dirrty
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
unluckehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. orange juice for you it is

Robbie
05-01-2011, 08:41 PM
PLEASE DO THIS

and post pics.

Edited by Infectious (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts, thanks!

PaulMacC
05-01-2011, 10:31 PM
unluckehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. orange juice for you it is
I dont drink alcohol anymore ;p

dirrty
05-01-2011, 10:40 PM
FINE. unluckehhhhhhhhhh. not going to the club for you it is :P

Robbie
05-01-2011, 10:43 PM

remember when you downed those pints to me on cam

VelvetClover
06-01-2011, 04:03 AM
Isn't a prom for school age people? Why is there an afterparty at a nightclub if everyone is underage?

Eoin247
06-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Isn't a prom for school age people? Why is there an afterparty at a nightclub if everyone is underage?

I'm guessing it's not organised by the school?

Although fake id isn't very hard to get these days, just make sure you get a good one, off somebody you know preferably.

VelvetClover
06-01-2011, 07:30 AM
I'm guessing it's not organised by the school?

Although fake id isn't very hard to get these days, just make sure you get a good one, off somebody you know preferably.

No I didn't think it was I just wondered why underage people would be going to a nightclub. Unless it's just me because I live in Brighton and the clubs are pretty strict about ID and it's not like that in other towns?

PaulMacC
06-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Got an ID off my 2nd cousin, kinda looks like me since he's 19 and pic is 3-4 years old lol

wixard
06-01-2011, 02:42 PM
that'll be perfecto, just learn all the details and know your starsign
and DON'T study the id while you're in the queue
i've seen people get rejected for that before

dirrty
06-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Got an ID off my 2nd cousin, kinda looks like me since he's 19 and pic is 3-4 years old lol
tbh for a period when i didn't have my driving license, i had to use my passport and i looked 12 (actually 14/15 in the pic) but i just made a joke of it that i looked young in it and they were like kk bye. so yeah, aslong as theres SOME resemblance (better be same eye colour :l) then you should be alright.

FlyingJesus
06-01-2011, 03:15 PM
My old license had me with long hair and (purely due to the crappiness of that photo) a small lock swept across my forehead like a chavvy girl and I don't remember ever not getting in anywhere with it but then again I am obv famous

Andeeh
06-01-2011, 11:00 PM
No I didn't think it was I just wondered why underage people would be going to a nightclub. Unless it's just me because I live in Brighton and the clubs are pretty strict about ID and it's not like that in other towns?

Most of the gay clubs are easy to get in to as some kids who used to go to my secondary school are always boasting about revenge.

Soy
06-01-2011, 11:40 PM
why not borrow someone elses passport or provisional

some bouncers are ***** and last summer i got someones ID taken off me because they checked the bank cards in my wallet and the names didnt match so if you do get someones id ask them for a bank card too

honestly most clubs in cardiff on a student night are mostly full with underage people from sixth forms using other peoples id ive been doing it since i was 16 and still as im not 18 till march

or you can go in proper early like 8-9 depending on the club and you should save entry price and getting id'd at the door.. but they wont serve you drinks without id

hope i helped brah saying that being hench makes you look older, how much gains have you gotten lol

Casanova
07-01-2011, 12:09 AM
No matter what people say it's all about your mind-set that decides if you'll get into a club or not. When i was 17 I went to a club with a few friends. Myself and another friend got in, the other two didn't. The other two were 19 and 18, myself and my mate was 17. They looked sheepish, were quiet. We were chatting away, having a laugh and not trying to hide ourselves.

You need to relax, don't try to act eighteen just be normal? Fake id goes a long way too, just in case

Metric1
07-01-2011, 12:43 AM
I took my brothers ID and ****, went to the department of motor vehicles, told them i needed an identification card and i wanted a new picture on it, they took my brothers paper work, i stood in front of the camera, snap, i paid... my picture, his birthday! we just couldn't go out together anymore.

Moh
07-01-2011, 12:46 AM
If it's a driving licence, just remember the DOB, address and postal code. Also remember if he has a middle name or not. A few times I'v been asked things like my middle name (even tho I don't have one), postal code, house number etc..

The best thing about driving licences is that the photo is in black & white, so they can't even see any detail in your face.

When approaching, talk to your friends and act normal. They will be able to spot you a mile away if you go up to them looking all nervous etc..

Keep the ID in your wallet, let them ask for it, don't give them it. When they ask for ID, say something like "I should do" and get it out. That way it kinda looks like you've met bouncers before.

Once in, the bar staff prob won't ID you since they will be either busy or know the bouncer would have asked for id.

When I was 17, a couple of months before my 18th, I went to my friends 18th and used my provisional and all they did was look at the year and I got served. Although, bouncers know that trick xD

some bouncers are ***** and last summer i got someones ID taken off me because they checked the bank cards in my wallet and the names didnt match so if you do get someones id ask them for a bank card too

honestly most clubs in cardiff on a student night are mostly full with underage people from sixth forms using other peoples id ive been doing it since i was 16 and still as im not 18 till march

or you can go in proper early like 8-9 depending on the club and you should save entry price and getting id'd at the door.. but they wont serve you drinks without id

hope i helped brah saying that being hench makes you look older, how much gains have you gotten lolBetter idea, leave your bank cards at home :D

Metric1
07-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Make sure your friends know your "name", nothing worse than your friends using your real name in front of the bouncers. DEAD GIVE AWAY.

Soy
07-01-2011, 01:15 AM
If it's a driving licence, just remember the DOB, address and postal code. Also remember if he has a middle name or not. A few times I'v been asked things like my middle name (even tho I don't have one), postal code, house number etc..

The best thing about driving licences is that the photo is in black & white, so they can't even see any detail in your face.

When approaching, talk to your friends and act normal. They will be able to spot you a mile away if you go up to them looking all nervous etc..

Keep the ID in your wallet, let them ask for it, don't give them it. When they ask for ID, say something like "I should do" and get it out. That way it kinda looks like you've met bouncers before.

Once in, the bar staff prob won't ID you since they will be either busy or know the bouncer would have asked for id.

When I was 17, a couple of months before my 18th, I went to my friends 18th and used my provisional and all they did was look at the year and I got served. Although, bouncers know that trick xD
Better idea, leave your bank cards at home :D

Yeah but they will ask you for a bank card with your name on for verification

i've even been asked what my star sign was before so make sure you know all the info on the card and more

Moh
07-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Yeah but they will ask you for a bank card with your name on for verification
Then you don't bring out your bank card, or you put it in your pocket before hand and tell the bouncer that you don't bring it out with you on a night out :D

Casanova
07-01-2011, 01:18 AM
i hate the trick questions, like asking your DOB then saying "and what month were you born in again?" ie, if you give a date in numbers then asking for the actual month.

PaulMacC
07-01-2011, 01:22 AM

hope i helped brah saying that being hench makes you look older, how much gains have you gotten lol
I was like 118lbs when I started 4 months ago. Approaching 135lbs nao, although bf% went up from 8 to like 10 lol

wixard
07-01-2011, 01:24 AM
the joys of being under 18
i kind of miss the thrill of getting in places :'(

Stephen
07-01-2011, 04:42 AM
tbh for a period when i didn't have my driving license, i had to use my passport and i looked 12 (actually 14/15 in the pic) but i just made a joke of it that i looked young in it and they were like kk bye. so yeah, aslong as theres SOME resemblance (better be same eye colour :l) then you should be alright.

Yeah I use my expired passport from when I was 13 as id

redtom
07-01-2011, 12:27 PM
A couple of people in the year below me have started altering there driving lisc by gluing stuff on to the year to make there DOB appear different. obviously if you rub it it comes straight off but its work for them so far.

GoldenMerc
08-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Never look into the bouncers eyes cos that ALWAYS makes you look young, dont walk towards the bouncers walk like your walking into your house, e.g. directly into the doors rather than towards the bouncers to give id etc.
or get someone elses id

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!