PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Awards Ceremony

DJ-3000
12-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Hello Everyone :),

As most of you may be aware, Habbox Help Desk Big Brother final is tonight. There are only two contestants left; :.bEx.: and jovv. Who will win? Voting is now closed and so......

In just a few hours we will be having the Awards Ceremony and YOU can find out the winner of Habbox Help Desk Big Brother 2005 / Most Helpful Help Desk Worker 2005. The Awards Ceremony is in my room on the account HxHDBB and there is also a tele leading to the ceremony at the Help Desk.

I need you guys to come also, a mixture of the Public and Habbox Staff. Some Habbox Staff might not be coming that are on that list so there is more of a chance that non Habbox Staff can come to - so make sure your at Habbox Help Desk before the Awards Ceremony starts for seats!

Behind the bar (Management)

Place #1 - DJ-3000
Place #2 - Cypher-
Place #3 - Hayley.Girl
Place #4 - Cally-Star!

On the speakers

Place #1 - Nvrspk4
Place #2 - Crashb555
Place #3 - laxativepolo
Place #4 - aquae
Place #5 - -mad-monkey-

On the Throne Sofas

Place #1 - :.bEx.:
Place #2 - Smiddy1234
Place #3 - Spectate
Place #4 - Public
Place #5 - Staceh
Place #6 - x.Glitz.x
Place #7 - Rarelime
Place #8 - Chilloutrich
Place #9 - Mit
Place #10 - Carlino13
Place #11 - !.x6x.fliss.x9x.!
Place #12 - Janeh
Place #13 - Hobnobz
Place #14 - Public
Place #15 - Public
Place #16 - Public

I have awards to give away, and other special awards on that evening so it's a "must" come to as it will be an enjoyable event hopefully for everyone.

We must celebrate this because it's been going for 8 weeks, and all the contestants have rocked and helped alot-- and most importantly, been themselves and I did this big Habbox Help Desk Big Brother event to show how much I love my team and how organised we are-- to show full respect and show that we can arrange alot of things for just an Help Desk Department which is successful alot and popular alot of the time and we will try to help the Habbo community no matter what.

How do I get to the Awards Ceremony?
To get to the Awards Ceremony go to Habbox Help Desk and I'll let you through to your places. Please go there at 6:30pm to be ready for it to begin at 7pm BST. There will be a big queue!

You can still vote in our HxHDBB poll so check out the Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Page for a new question -- there also will be a poll tomorrow so keep a look out!

Thanks for listening,
Help Desk Owner and Manager
DJ-3000

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!