PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion

j0rd
10-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Ok, I have a few suggestions I want to share about the forum :)

Stuto's Minecraft Server sub-forum
There was been quite a few threads made under Minecraft about Stuto's server, why not have it's own sub-forum under Minecraft?

Also, shouldn't these two threads be un-stuck now?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=676886 - The Christmas advent calender closed quite a while ago now.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=665053 -I believe that lottery has now finished and the Competitions department are running the new one? Also Roxy sadly resigned :(

Samantha
10-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Yeah I was looking at the Advent one early this morning and wondering why it was still there.

Then again I wondered what would happen to the lottery.

If it's really popular then I think why not have a forum for it.

FlyingJesus
10-01-2011, 05:36 PM
No need for a stuto server subby, it's not like the Minecraft forum has hundreds of other threads about and there's only 2 (active) threads for that server atm anyway

Josh
10-01-2011, 05:38 PM
I hate to admit it, but the entire minecraft section is pretty dead except for the server one. MAYBE, just maybe the server deserves a sub-subforum but it could probably replace the Minecraft section and then we could have another forum (stickied maybe) for other minecraft discussion.

The entire section at the moment is centred around the server so why not?

... Also, can this be the official HxF Minecraft server pls..

Chippiewill
10-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I hate to admit it, but the entire minecraft section is pretty dead except for the server one. MAYBE, just maybe the server deserves a sub-subforum but it could probably replace the Minecraft section and then we could have another forum (stickied maybe) for other minecraft discussion.

Dude, Minecraft ain't dead.

Also sub-sub-forums (Or sub^2-forums) are confusing.

xxMATTGxx
10-01-2011, 05:59 PM

I don't think Josh was saying minecraft is dead (in terms of the game) he was saying the sub-forum for minecraft is dead in terms of "threads" and what not within that section. As if you go and look you will see it's mostly about the server managed by users on this forum. In regards of the stuck threads within Habbox Announcements you are right.

Josh
10-01-2011, 06:00 PM

Minecraft section is dead except the server and the occasional "is it worth it?" thread.

Alex3213
10-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Minecraft isn't the most active section in the world, no need really.

And as for the lottery, I'll see if martin or someone can unsticky it. Don't want people being confused and what not! :)

Oh and just to plug it, if you do want to win that big prize, www.habbox.com/lottery (http://www.habbox.com/lottery) ;)

Chippiewill
10-01-2011, 06:11 PM
I just checked, Minecraft sub-forum has had almost as many threads since New Year as technology discussion.

Nicola
10-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I don't think it's a highly necessary to create another subforum when there isn't a problem with where the threads are now. They're keeping that forum nice and active and I don't think it's worth making another subforum just for that.

As for the stickied threads, it seems they have now been unstuck!

GommeInc
11-01-2011, 02:57 AM
The Minecraft sub-forum doesn't need a sub-forum. It's a pretty weird suggestion when the Minecraft forum is pretty empty :P Especially when you're suggesting a sub-forum for a server which isn't talked about that much :P It's not like hundreds of threads about it happen a day.

I don't get why people suggest we have a sub-forum for every tiny activity in a forum. Just because a forum has a tiny amount of activity doesn't mean we should extract it and place it under a new forum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!