PDA

View Full Version : [Request] News Zorp - Coming to a screen near YOU!

Clowgone
10-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Howdaaay!

We at NewsZorp have been working hard at developing the site. We are %70 completed and are expected to finish by the end of the month.

We are looking for writers - We have many sections where we need to cover. We need atleast 2 writers - Each writer will get $20 a month. We need someone who is passionate about writing, good at writing and most importantly - put's the time and effort in. Unique content is ONLY accepted at News Zorp. (No copy and past now!) You must have the time everyday to make posts, which of course, is intresting.

Writers will get a significant increase once the site makes money

email me at [email protected] if your intrested.

We also have the Vbulletin forum - We are looking for mods (Volountary basis)

At the moment. It's just a news based site. We are currently looking at ways to add GPT - Looking to find a decent script (If you got any recommendations, let me know)

http://i51.tinypic.com/wu2duc.jpg

Rate the overall design/ and the name.

Thanks,

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Show off your websites - including Habbo Fansites" as I feel it's more suited here.

hamheyelliot
10-01-2011, 08:29 PM
There's just no room for a general news blog, I would understand a little more if it was targeted at something more specific like Technology etc. but even then you'd just be swimming in a massive pond as a tiny, tiny fish.

With a name like News 'Zorp', I honestly assumed it was going to be a spoof news site- which is probably the one place you stand a chance in.

LMS16
11-01-2011, 08:04 AM
Awkward name to say, not many people will say "Visiting NewZorp for my daily news intake" on their facebook's (since we get to know what everyone is doing every minute of each day! :)

Good luck though

Lew.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!