PDA

View Full Version : Shall I rejoin?

Jord
10-01-2011, 08:55 PM
I know everything is coming back on the 14th and I was like :D:D:D:D When i heard that, but i dunno if i want to rejoin. Not enough time on my hands so im not sure if my stats are good enough for the fun stuff i.e barrows pking etc :/ would be nice to know who still plays :P

Aidenn
10-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I play; your names familiar, and its your choice if you rejoin but if you do;

Welcome Back :).

Neversoft
10-01-2011, 09:00 PM
OMG hi Jord! Haven't seen you around here in ages. What's up?

On topic, never really understood why people ask others whether they should come back or not. It's your decision, we don't know how busy your life is or how much you enjoy Runescape. :P I'd say if free trade and the wilderness do return then give it a try for a week or so and if you do find it enjoyable then stick around. That's what I am going to do.

Jord
10-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Hey! And yeah I hate that too but im just wondering who still plays mostly because I dont want to rejoin if it will just be more alone :(

Neversoft
10-01-2011, 09:41 PM
There are still quite a few people who play as far as I know, although nothing compared to how popular this section used to be. There are talks of starting a new clan once the wilderness is reintroduced and such, so you'll have people to talk to.

Alex3213
10-01-2011, 09:50 PM
There are still quite a few people who play as far as I know, although nothing compared to how popular this section used to be. There are talks of starting a new clan once the wilderness is reintroduced and such, so you'll have people to talk to.

Who knows? Like you said, nothing compared to before.

Welcome back Jord :D Dunno if you remember me but I do remember you xD

BoyBetterKnow
10-01-2011, 09:54 PM
I rejoined :D

JoeyK.
10-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Nice to see some of the older faces showing interest in RS again.

Hope you decide to come back :)

Oleh
10-01-2011, 11:39 PM
I play, if thats considered noteworthy

Jord
10-01-2011, 11:50 PM

Hmm well I might rejoin then >:) Drop parties were the best :o

Who knows? Like you said, nothing compared to before.

Welcome back Jord :D Dunno if you remember me but I do remember you xD

How could I forget? haha :D Good times last time I played :)

Joey! You play? wow aint spoke to you in ages :o

Arch
11-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Welcome back, i remeber you :)
Although i agree with neversoft give it a try for a week or 2 and if you like it then continue :)

Cwmbran
11-01-2011, 02:34 AM
The Runescape section has recently become similar to looking through a photo album recently!

Might aswell give it ago.

Josh
11-01-2011, 02:56 AM
I know everything is coming back on the 14th and I was like

I just had a quick look; where does it say this? Sorry for my noobiness.

And yes, you should rejoin. Everyone else is so why not give the game another shot? I'm even considering it and I haven't played in 3 years.

Icemaniceice
11-01-2011, 03:12 AM
A lot of people are coming back because of the free trade coming back, and the old wilderness. I myself am very happy that Jagex has made the decision of letting their users vote on what they want.

Now whether you come back or not is up to you, if you want to be apart of this community then be apart of it. :)

Thomas
11-01-2011, 07:10 AM
well i have 'played' on and off but ever since that wildy vote came out i've played a lot more.
but i agree with neversoft play for a bit then if you like it stay if not leave again.

IceNineKills
11-01-2011, 08:02 AM
welcome back.

jake/seren =]

Calum
12-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Alright Jord, play again

Middlesbrough
13-01-2011, 12:22 AM

Didnt know you still played Joey, Its ingoe

JoeyK.
13-01-2011, 03:14 AM
Pretty impressive how many old members are showing up.

Reminds me of the 'New Coke' incident; Free trade might be the best business decision Jagex ever made ;)

Marbian
13-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Runescape is a game where you stop, and easily go back to it. You don't have to be a low life to play it. Might take you that little bit longer getting high skills.. but who gives a flying ****.

Middlesbrough
13-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Too bad both my accounts are permenantly banned xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!