PDA

View Full Version : Arty Articles - Ends 15th January

Inseriousity.
10-01-2011, 06:42 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Arty Articles &style=10

I've recently been given a trial as Articles Staff. It's not very often I advertise other departments but for a one-off occasion, I will allow it. www.habbox.com/articles (http://www.habbox.com/articles). Right, don't make me do that again!! I have no idea what to write though so for this competition, you have to give me the best topic/theme I can write about. This can be anything, the most original and creative topic will win! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep + an article on the topic written by me
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Special-1k
11-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Green Day has put together an explosive trailer for their forthcoming live CD/DVD package.

The Bay Area punks noted a while back that they'd be releasing a mammoth live DVD from the shows on their 21st Century Breakdown World Tour.

There are reports that it will also contain a DVD from their two Japan shows and judging by the faces in the crowd and Billy Joe Armstrong yelling 'Tokyo!' at the end of the spectacular trailer below, we'll pretty much confirm that.

The shows looked amazing: flames, fireworks confetti cannons, and a monster light show.

Conservative,
11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Rock songs have 'worst' year in chart since 1960

Rock anthems vanishing from chart
Only three rock songs appeared in the UK Top 100 singles of 2010 - the lowest number since 1960, research by Music Week magazine shows.

Josh
11-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Minecraft's booming success over the year of 2010. <- Genuine topic.

:.JessLiu.:
12-01-2011, 07:23 AM
Is the world going to end in 2012? The Mayans could be right who knows? Only time will tell...

Fiendly
12-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Battle Of The Fansites..
What unofficial Habbo fansites are coming on top and what fansites are getting very little?

^I think that's interesting to see what fansites are out there, but your choice :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!