PDA

View Full Version : Firework Show!

BlueChemical
11-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Well for those who know what The Pledge is (http://www.habbo.com/groups/thepledge), as part of it I'm going to try and make the BIGGEST and LONGEST fireworks show in habbo. Amazing huh? Well here are the facts so far:

* The bridge is 22 habbos long, and roughly 5 habbos high
* There are currently 54 fireworks loaded on that bridge (either below, on the supports or on the arch)
* From that, each rocket is loaded with roughly 550 charges each (lowest amount is 507, highest is 1475!)
* There is roughly 29700 charges loaded on the bridge altogether!! (what a show)
* The grand total (in cost) for the GIANT show wiill be roughly 59400 pixels including testing
* It took 18 accounts in total to charge the fireworks; some 40 months old; 2 accounts used very highly
* The show is expected to last 12 minutes in duration
* Roughly the first 3 minutes of the show will be synced in with the music
* A variety of over 120 triggers will be used including over 100 furni triggers!
* There are more fireworks to come!

Well there you have it. This show will start The Pledge campaign on the day and is hoping to grab the attention of the staff that fansites need more rights! Currently we have habbcrazy, habbolot, clubhabbo, habbox, habboh0liday, flamehabbo, bubblejuice and more participating! We also have LIVEhabbo offering free events and venues for the event day!

The Pledge is a 24 hour event where numerous amounts of fansites have pledged to do events, radio shows and/or giveaways and to help raise awareness to the community and habbo staff that official fansites need more advertising rights! This is in response to less people going on fansites than in previous months. The day is also focused on bringing more fans in from target audiences that fansites don't reach (i.e. roleplaying or simply people who haven't heard about fansites).

You will receive more information about what The Pledge is and how your local fansite is being involved in the near future! Be sure to join the group at habbo.com/groups/Thepledge

Thats all folks,
Mason

http://i52.tinypic.com/24eaxde.png

Monty
11-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Sounds and looks attractive and fun :D I'll join the group.

BlueChemical
11-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Sounds and looks attractive and fun :D I'll join the group.

haha thanks :) ... Im going to put a lot of effort into making sure that this will go down well. Just need to find time around work :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!