PDA

View Full Version : Mcdonalds toys +rep

Jake
11-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Right basically im after a certain set of Mcdonald's toys but im not 100% how many toys an what is actually in the set, Is there any websites which have like a list of every Mcdonald's toy released ect?

Thats probably not the best explanation but im not very good at explaining, Ill +rep all helpful answers, cheers.

Samantha.
11-01-2011, 02:51 PM
You can try the Mcdonalds website and I know that when you buy a Happy Meal, a bit of paper comes with the toy and it tells you all the ones in that set and if you get a toy that you already have you can swap it and I think that some Mcdonalds you can buy the toys on there own.

Hope this is helped, your explanation is a bit unclear :P

Jake
11-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Taa +repz

Yh well its kind of like

I have a set of mcdonalds toys (well over 150+) but ive been looking to see how much i could roughly sell them for seperate on ebay i just don't know the names of some of the toys as they are open (no paper or anything) so i don't actually know what sets they are from im trying to find somewhere i can like compare the picture to and find out what they are that way.

Idk if that explains it abit more easier or not lol

Monty
11-01-2011, 03:24 PM
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=mcdonalds+toys+sets&_sacat=0&_dmpt=UK_Toys_Games_Fastfood_Cereal_Sweets_Toys_LE&_odkw=mcdonalds+toys&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313 not sure if this is what your looking for but it says that it contains the whole set.

Misawa
11-01-2011, 03:35 PM
150 internationally mass-produced toys from McDonald's. I'm sure there are many collectors out there, but I'd say they're next to worthless.

matt$
11-01-2011, 03:46 PM
150 internationally mass-produced toys from McDonald's. I'm sure there are many collectors out there, but I'd say they're next to worthless.

This, it'll cost more to post them then what you'll sell them for.

Jake
11-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeh but some ive seen are going for 3-5£ per :(

Thanks anyway +rep :)

Samantha
11-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Maybe post images of what the ones you are unsure on are? Maybe some people would know which set they are from.

Also, maybe you could google them :P.

Jake
11-01-2011, 09:49 PM
I've tried google also went to the library an they had a collection book but couldn't find them they are deffo from McDonald's cos it says on bottom, thanks tho

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!