PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do

bkps
12-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Alotta things happened last year, and some of them include my sister and she's attempted suicide but failed

I can't talk about my feelings with anyone, because I don't know how to. I can't say how I feel, and when things go on, I try to hide how I feel because I don't know how to express my emotions

I wake up many days just wanting to not be alive. I never cry. Sometimes, if one little thing hurts me, I'll cry for long because all bad things come to my mind. I don't know what to do. Help?

Samantha
12-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Maybe let your feelings out on paper? Vent your feelings with the flow of ink instead of telling anyone face to face.

However, that is not to say that you shouldn't tell anyone, it can be hard, really hard, but maybe if you did attempt to write them out on paper someone close to you could read that instead of upsetting you.

Worth a try? if you can handle it. :).

Nemo
12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Im not really sure what to say here, i do genuinely feel for you. But one thing i do think is that if you're still feelingsad about all those things, enough to get upset, then cry. Just let all out so that there's no emotions left bottled up. Dont stop crying just because you dont think you should

bkps
12-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Maybe let your feelings out on paper? Vent your feelings with the flow of ink instead of telling anyone face to face.

However, that is not to say that you shouldn't tell anyone, it can be hard, really hard, but maybe if you did attempt to write them out on paper someone close to you could read that instead of upsetting you.

Worth a try? if you can handle it. :).
Thanks, that will help :D
and NaughtyNemo, I tried just sitting and crying, nothing happens. I can never cry and I dont know why

Narnat,
14-01-2011, 02:29 PM
I think you might need to actually talk to someone professional about this because it is clearly upsetting you and when you said you feel like you'd rather not wake up well that shows how bad you are feeling. If you are not wanting to talk to a pro then talk to one of your friends I'm sure they'd listed heckk even I would ;) I mean I think you have taken the first step by telling us how you feel.. as you basically just did say exactly what you felt. My msn is always open if you want to talk (: xx

bkps
14-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I think you might need to actually talk to someone professional about this because it is clearly upsetting you and when you said you feel like you'd rather not wake up well that shows how bad you are feeling. If you are not wanting to talk to a pro then talk to one of your friends I'm sure they'd listed heckk even I would ;) I mean I think you have taken the first step by telling us how you feel.. as you basically just did say exactly what you felt. My msn is always open if you want to talk (: xx
Thanks Nar :)

coolchris322
14-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Talk to a ub3r l33t ex-hacker and an amazing friend... Tell him/her how u feel, and how u want to deal with these issues... Maybe talk to a person you love and explain how u feel about stuff, im shure he would do anything for you... And if he realy loved you, im shure he would go out of his way to help... maybe even take a bullet for ya babe.

talk to him kay ;)

bkps
14-01-2011, 10:20 PM
And that is exactly why I love ya and I don't know what I would do without you.
Everyone's understanding has been great and I really don't know what to do...

Talk to a ub3r l33t ex-hacker and an amazing friend... Tell him/her how u feel, and how u want to deal with these issues... Maybe talk to a person you love and explain how u feel about stuff, im shure he would do anything for you... And if he realy loved you, im shure he would go out of his way to help... maybe even take a bullet for ya babe.

talk to him kay ;)

Alex3213
14-01-2011, 10:32 PM
You know what I think about this Amanda, problem shared, problem halved. I'm such a hypocrite because I do prefer to bottle things up but you shouldn't know how to, it's just like adventuring something else, not gonna give any examples. It's just a different version of it. Cry, you may not think you can't, but it's not good not to do so. I sympathise for you, so if you ever want to talk, you know it's just a double click and a type away.

Jacob
14-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Alotta things happened last year, and some of them include my sister and she's attempted suicide but failed

I can't talk about my feelings with anyone, because I don't know how to. I can't say how I feel, and when things go on, I try to hide how I feel because I don't know how to express my emotions

I wake up many days just wanting to not be alive. I never cry. Sometimes, if one little thing hurts me, I'll cry for long because all bad things come to my mind. I don't know what to do. Help?

I know this can be hard with nobody to talk to you but it's vital that you do express it to somebody. Things like this could cause mental illnesses if you don't handle them well, not saying you will but it can be worrying. You could always talk to a friend or teacher maybe?

bkps
14-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Alex: Thanks babe, you've always been there
And Jacob: There's no one I can tell this to. They wont understand

coolchris322
15-01-2011, 12:40 PM
And no comment on my post :'(

now thats why i degraded our marrage to engaged :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!