PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Rare Values Report

Zak
12-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Ok first off, there are I've noticed there are lots of credit shops on Habbo now, and most of them sell stuff at a reasonable price. Some of the rares I've seen I've never seen being sold for the prices that they have up on Habbox. In this report I aim to highlight some of the main rares you may wish to check the prices of.

I'm going to try and pick out the main ones which I think should definatly be checked, as most of them I mention I would have never have been seen selling for the price on Habbox. :)

Catalog Rares

Yellow Amber - I've never seen one sold at 20, I myself brought one for 24 creds, seen selling for 23-25 credits from various people. They're hard to come by too, so maybe an increase is needed.
Shamrock ICM - Never seen sold at 10C, I sold 4 at 7c per..Brought another one at 8c for one of my green rooms
Blue ICM - Seen sold at 2c per in a lot of coin shops
Blue Fan - Same with the fan, seen a lot being sold for 2c..

Super Rares
Hard to come by - If you want an update on fuscia ICM and Infobus - 'batcave' has one on habbo.

Typo - Seen 3 being sold at 400c now.
Aqua Slurpee - Seen one in credit shop price was 150c (only ever seen this once!)

Habbo Club

Butler - Brought at 10c (probably a 1 off though)
Study Desk - Never seen being sold at 5c.. Brought 4 for 6c.. sold 4 for 8c
Mocha - Don't think this is 3c now.. seen in lots of 1c shops - brought two at 1c (max 2 creds on this i think)
Espresso - Once again.. brought many at 1c.. in many 1c shops...

They're the main rares.. I plan to do the others soon :)

Just to clarify, I don't think these prices are wrong but I defiantly think they need to be looked at x

Mr-Trainor
12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks for this, very nice report and a great amount of detail :).

Just a note for you and everyone else as well, Rare Values Applications are still open :).

Eoin247
12-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the information :)

I can back up the typo price, i've seen a few being sold around the 400c mark as of late.

-Danube-
13-01-2011, 02:02 AM
Wow show's you have a very keen interest in Rare Values :)

If you want, RV Applications are still open, would love for you to apply.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=678649

:)

~Dan

Zak
14-01-2011, 12:57 AM
It's not that I developed an interest as such, just when I browse shops and I use Habbox prices I see sometimes a bit of change to the values on your site - to the values they are selling for on Habbo. They could be one offs that's why I try and get more than one trade or see it more than once. :P

They're ultra easy to write, takes me what like 4-5 mins tops. To help the RV department out I'm sure I could donate that much time every so often :) Just to be annoying and add more what I've brought..

6 T-sofas - 9c ea (All form one guy so looks like a one off)
Majestic - 12c - Same guy again
Lots of exe bars, corners and gates - 1c per
2 sets of Elevator Teles - 2c per (was in this girls 2c shop, had lots of sets of them)
That duck ice sculpture thing - 4c

Most are still available in my room except t-sofas as I sold all 10c per in about 5 minutes. :P

Lollifly on this forum also sold her yellow parasol for 6c.

:)

Zak
14-01-2011, 11:47 AM
To update the rarer items in the hotel saw:

Gold Nelly - Selling for 160c
Granite Birdbath - Selling for 145c
Silver Trophy - Selling for 85c
Turquoise Fan - Selling for 27c

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!